“Beautiful Experience”

The Holy Land Experience Admission Tickets
Ranked #88 of 460 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Holy Land Experience brings the heroes of the Bible to life through exceptional theatrical Broadway style productions and educational exhibits within an immersive biblical atmosphere for guests of all ages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I must say that I totally enjoyed my day here and in fact have no regrets of spending the whole day. The plays were very lovely and I totally enjoyed the fact that the play with Jesus walking and talking through the crowd was just magnificent. I would encourage anyone who want a fun fill day with some biblical history please go and spend the day and I am sure you will leave blessed just as we were. In my opinion this is in the top ten place in Orlando and you must visit. I can't wait to visit again.

1  Thank Mr S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,218)
All reviews
in 48 reviews
"exhibits"
in 137 reviews

Reviewed 29 August 2017

This was a primary destination on our recent family trip to Orlando. It was the one place we never been to. It is one of those under rated places that has all the charm but if you dont know, you don't go. This place is intended to be a replica of the holy city of Jerusalem. They had some really nice depictions and reenactments of the Bible. Although it is not a huge place, you do need a whole day to get the full experience. Do not miss the scriptorium. It is worth seeing. The shows were very well scripted and the baptismal garden is gorgeous. One flaw is they are missing more activity geared towards younger children. My kids were bored within the first hour. There is a very small kids area but hardly enough to keep children entertained for a long time. I think the highlight for my hubby was Martha's kitchen. Martha what are you putting in those burgers? They were so good. Would go again if they have more for kids to do. It is more adult focused.

5  Thank mstestime
Reviewed 19 August 2017

what a great place to visit .To me better than the other parks, Gives a great true meaning of what the Holy Land really looks like on a much smaller scale. And be awed by the professionally done show that your able to get into and out of the heat or cold. Very friendly employees that take their jobs seriously.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

A trip to Florida is not all about Disney and its Man-Made Magic or being entertained by animals. You can experience fun and excitement in a Spiritual environment.

Once you have entered the grounds of this awesome facility, you can't help but start to feel a sense that something beautiful is about to happen.

The designers and builders truly did their best to make all the structures (Temple, Tomb, Garden, etc) easy to identify.

The magnificent theaters, especially the main one that serves also as the landmark, brought to light the wonderful stories of the Bible, through its short Musicals.

It's perfect schedule allows you to enjoy all the Holy Land Experience have to offer.

Be prepare to enjoy a full day and get your every penny spent.

2  Thank franklin j
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The people at Holy Land were great, great with kids. The shows were awesome! They have a great area for kids. We did the praise and worship with the kids activity and it was so much fun, kids got to ride some camels, donkey's, lambs, etc and sing along and dance. Then Jesus came and told us about how much he loves us, and His gift of salvation, and how to get to Heaven. He prayed with us and for all of us and we raised our hands for healing. My daughter in law experienced a healing in her feet.
It was so peaceful there and the food at Ester's Banquet Hall was great. We even had a little visitor there, a squirrel. No worries, the squirrel was more afraid of us than we were of her. A wonderful experience. Good for kids. Lots to see and do. Well worth it!

1  Thank Saphire R