Open today: 10:00 - 18:00

from US$18.99
from US$164.99
from US$54.99
1,226 results
All reviews passion play last supper jerusalem model wilderness tabernacle bible stories spiritual experience jesus christ re enactment biblical times come alive live shows disney world scriptorium actors christians worship exhibits
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I visited 14 times; seen the growth; changes in management improved the park, & enjoyed it immensely! Sadly the planned sell of it after the passing of the Crouch couple, is making it smaller all the time. Please visit before it's gone!

2  Thank Odette D
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My husband and I put this Park on our Bucket List and it did not disappoint. A nice representation of several locations of the old world Jerusalem. Jesus Tomb, the Temple, and the Arc of the Covenant were well done. Jesus life and parables were done with music which was both compelling and humorus. A self guided museum tour on the history of the printed Bible was worth the admission price to the Park. Holy Land Experience Is a must see place for any Christian

3  Thank Terri P
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I must say that I totally enjoyed my day here and in fact have no regrets of spending the whole day. The plays were very lovely and I totally enjoyed the fact that the play with Jesus walking and talking through the crowd was just magnificent. I would encourage anyone who want a fun fill day with some biblical history please go and spend the day and I am sure you will leave blessed just as we were. In my opinion this is in the top ten place in Orlando and you must visit. I can't wait to visit again.

1  Thank Mr S
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This was a primary destination on our recent family trip to Orlando. It was the one place we never been to. It is one of those under rated places that has all the charm but if you dont know, you don't go. This place is intended to be a replica of the holy city of Jerusalem. They had some really nice depictions and reenactments of the Bible. Although it is not a huge place, you do need a whole day to get the full experience. Do not miss the scriptorium. It is worth seeing. The shows were very well scripted and the baptismal garden is gorgeous. One flaw is they are missing more activity geared towards younger children. My kids were bored within the first hour. There is a very small kids area but hardly enough to keep children entertained for a long time. I think the highlight for my hubby was Martha's kitchen. Martha what are you putting in those burgers? They were so good. Would go again if they have more for kids to do. It is more adult focused.

5  Thank mstestime
Reviewed 19 August 2017

what a great place to visit .To me better than the other parks, Gives a great true meaning of what the Holy Land really looks like on a much smaller scale. And be awed by the professionally done show that your able to get into and out of the heat or cold. Very friendly employees that take their jobs seriously.