“TAKE THIS DOWN”
Review of Star Trek: The Exhibition - CLOSED

Star Trek: The Exhibition
Reviewed 30 October 2013

You should not be showing this as a thing to do, since it is no longer at this location...Star Trek has warped out of this area..

6  Thank Mike G

Reviewed 2 June 2013

I called Star Trek: The Exhibition Orlando, FL number today, June 2, 2013.
I was greeted by hello from CSI. I inquired if the Star Trek Exhibit was still there and was informed it was a traveling exhibit that moved approximately 6 months ago, but that CSI is a permanent exhibit at this location.

Sorry Star Trek Fans! With the prior closure of the incredible Star Trek exhibit/ experience at the former Las Vegas Hilton, I'm not sure what to suggest next. I was hoping the new movie redo would revitalize the franchise.

8  Thank TwoTravelers20
Reviewed 18 February 2013

If you are NOT a Trekkie - don't bother ... this is NOT for you and you WILL be disappointed!.
For those of you that get into all things Star Trek - is was great ... not a big exhibit as others have said but we had SO much fun there!

1  Thank Yolanda S
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We went to the website to check this place out after seeing it in a December edition hotel guest book. We got to the listed address and found that the exhibit has been moved to mylasia and in its place is a pathetic CSI tv show exhibit. With a small selection of Star Trek memorabilia to purchase.

4  Thank Mogirls
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Place is closed. Doesn't communicate this online. Star Trek merch still for sale 20% off so I picked up a stuffed animal targ.

4  Thank ASchwan1