“Very disappointing!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Mama's Comedy Show

Mama's Comedy Show
Ranked #6 of 150 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Mama's Comedy Show is like Whose Line Is It Anyway for Adults! This is a Comedy Show for grown-ups, and Mama's Comedy Show is the best bang for your buck you'll find anywhere! It's a hilarious night of comedy and laughs! We have a full bar and a menu of delicious foods that Mama approves of.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 200 helpful votes
“Very disappointing!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Based on other Trip Advisor reviews my daughter and I attended this show expecting to be blown away. Not even close! In fact, we found it so unfunny we escaped at intermission. We've been to other Improv shows and perhaps have been spoiled by places like Second City in Chicago, but we found very little to laugh about during this show. And while some claim this show is "kid-friendly", it absolutely is not. I don't mind crude humor and dropping the "F" bomb, but I'd hate other visitors to go here with their children in tow expecting a "clean" show - it's not. Maybe large amounts of alcohol make this show funny, but I just didn't see it.

Further, there's a very small menu offered and when my daughter tried to order the chicken, the waiter informed us they were "out of chicken". Really?! There's 4 things on the menu and you're out of one?! Wow! Thankfully the tickets were only $10 because I would've hated to spend more on this.

Sorry - this was just so not fun or funny and a complete waste of our night!

2 Thank Christine M

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome show for your $$$$”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

The best $10 I have spent in a LONG time. They were hysterical. Very audience oriented. I found this show on google by googling improv comedy orlando. I have lived here for 16 years and how have I never known about this? You wont regret spending the $10.00. Better yet, after your 1st show, you get a card that gives you 1/2 off. better then the parks!!! MEATBALLS!!!

2 Thank Stephie302014
seattle
“Best, cheapest, kidfreeliest Friday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is really a steal at only $10! It was very, very funny. Great audience participation. Several weeks later and we are still taking about it. If we visit Orlando again this would be the one thing on my "MUST DO" list. Ordering drinks during while they were performing took some time but we were really there for the show so no biggie.

Fair warning, this is not for the faint of heart or those who are easily (or not so easily) offended. Everything is fair game. Leave the kids at home with a toaster and a box of pop tarts and and settle in for a great show.

Davenport, Florida
“THE BEST SHOW IN TOWN!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Absolutely, the best thing you could do with your Friday night. Sure you could spend hundreds of dollars and go see La Nouba, or spend a day at Discovery Cove., or go see a five minute Fireworks show at the parks. But for $10, you get an amazing show, filled with laughs and and plenty of audience interaction. I go every week I can. No better way to end the week.

Beware, very dirty. Large amounts of foul language and dirty jokes. Not for people who are offended easily.

Bradenton, Florida
“Hilarious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Whether traveling in a car or kayak get to this show...so funny! They had us in tears. Definitely worth the $10.00!