“Best show for your money”
Review of Mama's Comedy Show

Mama's Comedy Show
Ranked #6 of 154 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Mama's Comedy Show is like Whose Line Is It Anyway for Adults! This is a Comedy Show for grown-ups, and Mama's Comedy Show is the best bang for your buck you'll find anywhere! It's a hilarious night of comedy and laughs! We have a full bar and a menu of delicious foods that Mama approves of.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Absolutely hilarious! Great drink specials too! Very interactive with the audience! You definitely get yours moneys worth! Now we know what to do with the bread!!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

What can I say other then this was the best 10$ I've spent in a while, be advised it's a comedy show that doesn't hold back so bringing children might not be a good a idea. The comedians showed a real passion for their craft and I will be returning again, especially on July 25th for the anniversary show... Once again 10$ that's not a lot of bread!!!!

1  Thank Jgalvez83
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Best $10 you'll spend in Orlando for sure! Not for the faint of heart, if you love sarcasm and puns on top of puns, you do NOT want to miss out on this show. Fresh material with an amazing cast. If you're easily offended, this is not for you. Great bartenders and home-y atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Based on other Trip Advisor reviews my daughter and I attended this show expecting to be blown away. Not even close! In fact, we found it so unfunny we escaped at intermission. We've been to other Improv shows and perhaps have been spoiled by places like Second City in Chicago, but we found very little to laugh about during this show. And while some claim this show is "kid-friendly", it absolutely is not. I don't mind crude humor and dropping the "F" bomb, but I'd hate other visitors to go here with their children in tow expecting a "clean" show - it's not. Maybe large amounts of alcohol make this show funny, but I just didn't see it.

Further, there's a very small menu offered and when my daughter tried to order the chicken, the waiter informed us they were "out of chicken". Really?! There's 4 things on the menu and you're out of one?! Wow! Thankfully the tickets were only $10 because I would've hated to spend more on this.

Sorry - this was just so not fun or funny and a complete waste of our night!

2  Thank Christine M
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The best $10 I have spent in a LONG time. They were hysterical. Very audience oriented. I found this show on google by googling improv comedy orlando. I have lived here for 16 years and how have I never known about this? You wont regret spending the $10.00. Better yet, after your 1st show, you get a card that gives you 1/2 off. better then the parks!!! MEATBALLS!!!

2  Thank Stephie302014