“A load of fun and laughter”
Review of Mama's Comedy Show

Mama's Comedy Show
Ranked #6 of 151 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Mama's Comedy Show is like Whose Line Is It Anyway for Adults! This is a Comedy Show for grown-ups, and Mama's Comedy Show is the best bang for your buck you'll find anywhere! It's a hilarious night of comedy and laughs! We have a full bar and a menu of delicious foods that Mama approves of.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A load of fun and laughter”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Probably one of the best things to do on a friday night. I am local and I love this place! The "bread" is amazing! Can't wait until the next show! Always something new and unexpected!

1 Thank Felipe_Andres26

Starkville, Mississippi
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best show for your money”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Absolutely hilarious! Great drink specials too! Very interactive with the audience! You definitely get yours moneys worth! Now we know what to do with the bread!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hilarious”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

What can I say other then this was the best 10$ I've spent in a while, be advised it's a comedy show that doesn't hold back so bringing children might not be a good a idea. The comedians showed a real passion for their craft and I will be returning again, especially on July 25th for the anniversary show... Once again 10$ that's not a lot of bread!!!!

1 Thank Jgalvez83
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome way to spend your Friday night”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Best $10 you'll spend in Orlando for sure! Not for the faint of heart, if you love sarcasm and puns on top of puns, you do NOT want to miss out on this show. Fresh material with an amazing cast. If you're easily offended, this is not for you. Great bartenders and home-y atmosphere.

Visited May 2014
Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 207 helpful votes
“Very disappointing!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Based on other Trip Advisor reviews my daughter and I attended this show expecting to be blown away. Not even close! In fact, we found it so unfunny we escaped at intermission. We've been to other Improv shows and perhaps have been spoiled by places like Second City in Chicago, but we found very little to laugh about during this show. And while some claim this show is "kid-friendly", it absolutely is not. I don't mind crude humor and dropping the "F" bomb, but I'd hate other visitors to go here with their children in tow expecting a "clean" show - it's not. Maybe large amounts of alcohol make this show funny, but I just didn't see it.

Further, there's a very small menu offered and when my daughter tried to order the chicken, the waiter informed us they were "out of chicken". Really?! There's 4 things on the menu and you're out of one?! Wow! Thankfully the tickets were only $10 because I would've hated to spend more on this.

Sorry - this was just so not fun or funny and a complete waste of our night!

Visited May 2014