“The place to try”

Hot Krust Panini Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Remember when meats were freshly roasted in-house? When trust, respect and costumer service were priorities? If you don't remember those days, HK is here to show you what it was like. Hot Krust is a Panini Sandwich Kitchen in Orlando, Florida, offering delicious panini sandwiches, soups, and salads. Our recipes call for only the freshest gourmet ingredients. When you taste our fresh ingredients, you will immediately notice the difference, and will not want to go elsewhere. The idea behind Hot Krust is really simple. Fresh made panini sandwiches using high quality products at affordable prices. And since "fresh made" is what we aim for, processed meats are never part of our sandwiches.
“The place to try”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This is our second time in Orlando and our second time eating at Hot Krust this year!! Absolutely delicious! The staff is so helpful and friendly! Knowing that you're eating a delicious yet healthy meal is a BIG Plus!! Hot Krust will definitely be on our list for future travels here!!

New York City, New York
“Great Lunch and light Dinner option”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Picking up where I left off, I said, I would be back, again and again.
So I returned, and left with a renewed enthusiasm for Hot Krust Panini Kitchen. I unabashedly declare myself a true fan of this place.
Go ahead, stop and take a look at their menu, you will not be dissapointed. Their attention to detail and commitment to quality and service is evident from the moment you walk through.
There are no shortcuts here, just plain quality of ingredients, fresh and made to order, to put it simply, no compromise.
I opted for their Veggie Vacation and had the honor to try their new Zeus as well and all I can say is Wow !
The right mix of flavors where no ingredient overwhelms the other but rather complements it, happens not by chance but by a carefully crafted effort to put in front of the customer, the best possible creation.
To put it simply, good stuff !

• Visited August 2014
Yanbu
“The best in Orlando”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

No doubt, this is one of the MUST to visit in Orlando. I went to this restaurant with my wife and kids with no idea what to order. We met the owner of Hot Krust Panini Kitchen, so friendly gentlemen, he gave us some food recommendations and we decided to go with it. to sum up, it is yummy :)

• Visited June 2014
Wakefield, Massachusetts
“Great reviews but only average”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is a typical sandwich joint and I guess I missed the boat but I did not think it was all that great. The prices are good but the food is not anything to write home about. People have said that it is better than Yellow Dog Eats but in my opinion I would say it is well below that restaurant. I would not go back not because the meal was bad (steak and cheese as well as a shrimp salad) it was just that it was unremarkable. The staff is friendly and the service quick it is just that the product is not spectacular.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Gary W
Kings Langley
“Best lunch in orlando”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Tasty sandwiches, huge salads, healthy choices and delicious too. Real meat, real bread and great service. What more can you ask for?