“Nice place”

Hot Krust Panini Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Remember when meats were freshly roasted in-house? When trust, respect and costumer service were priorities? If you don't remember those days, HK is here to show you what it was like. Hot Krust is a Panini Sandwich Kitchen in Orlando, Florida, offering delicious panini sandwiches, soups, and salads. Our recipes call for only the freshest gourmet ingredients. When you taste our fresh ingredients, you will immediately notice the difference, and will not want to go elsewhere. The idea behind Hot Krust is really simple. Fresh made panini sandwiches using high quality products at affordable prices. And since "fresh made" is what we aim for, processed meats are never part of our sandwiches.
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We visited after seeing the reviews on here. So glad we did. Lots of choice, good sides.
Lots of people in and out and people who were on there lunch breaks. Definatley a popular place.
My only very very minor complaint was my husband and I both ordered a panini and baked potato waffles.
Both paninis came and a portion of the waffles we were told the other portion of waffles wouldn't be long. We had eaten about half our meal when they arrived. I know things are cooked fresh but why couldn't they keep all our food or make sure things were prepared and ready at the sane time!
Like I say it's only a very tiny complaint and it won't stop me from returning when I'm next in the area. In fact I wish I had found it at the beginning of my holiday!!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Food was great. Wings were very good and since they were not fried that made them even better. Great selection of sandwiches that were different from the normal.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Unfortunately, I didn't discover this place until the end of my vacation. I got there when they were about to close, but when the owner found out I was from New York and leaving the next day he let me in. Evan is such a nice, friendly person. At his recommendation, I tried the veggie vacation panini. It was delicious!

When I come back to Orlando, this place will be tops on my list. From a quick look at the menu, I could see they have lots of choices for meat eaters and vegetarians like myself. I like that everything is fresh and made to order. Definitely try this place--you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This is our second time in Orlando and our second time eating at Hot Krust this year!! Absolutely delicious! The staff is so helpful and friendly! Knowing that you're eating a delicious yet healthy meal is a BIG Plus!! Hot Krust will definitely be on our list for future travels here!!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Picking up where I left off, I said, I would be back, again and again.
So I returned, and left with a renewed enthusiasm for Hot Krust Panini Kitchen. I unabashedly declare myself a true fan of this place.
Go ahead, stop and take a look at their menu, you will not be dissapointed. Their attention to detail and commitment to quality and service is evident from the moment you walk through.
There are no shortcuts here, just plain quality of ingredients, fresh and made to order, to put it simply, no compromise.
I opted for their Veggie Vacation and had the honor to try their new Zeus as well and all I can say is Wow !
The right mix of flavors where no ingredient overwhelms the other but rather complements it, happens not by chance but by a carefully crafted effort to put in front of the customer, the best possible creation.
To put it simply, good stuff !