“So much fun!!”

AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Ranked #103 of 239 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our gigantic trampoline arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, Basketball, and Volleyball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located a mile off of I-4 in Orlando.
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Bought a groupon for 4 kids. The groupon did not include the special socks that we bought for $13, a one time fee.
The place was very spacious, well lit and clean. Loved the junior area for the little ones to bounce away without the big kids. My other kiddos had a blast too & worked up some serious cardio playing dodgeball & jumping around.

The staff is young & should be better trained on first aid. This teen got elbowed & was bleeding. No biggie but knowing how to properly treat with minor injuries is important.

We will definitely be back with some friends.

Jim F, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review and important feedback. We are very glad that you all had a great time and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We bought a groupon and decided to check out this place for something a little different. I had my grown son, his girlfriend and my four year old grand daughter. We went mid week in mid summer.
We pulled in using GPS directions (very easy to find) to find two school buses parked outside. Day camp! Lots of kids there and the staff did a great job keeping them all spread out and having fun. They also have private rooms for birthday parties and had one going on while we were there.
You have to buy their grip socks $3 per person. They have a junior jump area for the smaller kids (which is where we hung out). So fun, so much exercise! They have a few arcade games as well. The little one just had to play! They have a snack bar which was a little expensive. We spent $3 each on water! Then found a drinking fountain. I'd recommend buying one small water then just refilling and sharing. We had a great time and even the grown kids (26) had fun! It's only been a day and the four year old is begging to go back already! You could definitely spend a few hours here and get your money's worth!

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone of your recent visit with us. We are so happy that you had a great time and that you can't wait to come back. We look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I brought my three kids ages 9,11,17. We all jumped. I used a Groupon deal. They gave an area for dodgeball. All ages play. Plenty of room. Love the idea of unlimited jump. Purchase jump socks separate but keep for future use. Lots of fun!

1  Thank Lbryan77

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your great experience!
I am very happy that you all had a great time. See you soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had my grandchildren in town and bought tickets for them to this attraction and they really enjoyed themselves and had a chance to really burn off some energy. The kids must wear gripper socks which you can purchase at this venue. Great time for kids!

2  Thank Ray B

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you all had a great time and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We went on a weekday morning and when we pulled up to the location I was a little leery as we pulled in right as two very large buses also arrived with a camp group. I thought it would feel cramped inside with so many people but it didn't at all! The staff was nice and informative. I signed the waiver the night before on the website but a couple of the Mom's that were with us did it when we got there and it took no time at all.The kids had so much fun and so did the adults! I liked that there was a separate area for the smaller kids (ours ranged from 3-7) and the staff was really good about keeping an eye out for them. Of course the kids also liked the arcade but the jumping was definitely the highlight. My son crashed that night which makes the trip a definite success in my book! Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Stephanie S

Thank you so much for your great review! Sometimes during the summer we can get pretty busy but our facility is large and we do our best to make everyone feel at home. I am very happy that you all had a great time and I look forward to your next visit.