“Awesome small theatre!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mad Cow Theatre

Mad Cow Theatre
Ranked #156 of 421 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Mad Cow Theatre is one of Orlando's most respected professional theatre companies presenting compelling works of theatre for a wide-range of audiences, with a passion for both classic and contemporary plays and musicals representing the best of American and World literature.
St. Petersburg, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Awesome small theatre!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Had my 1st experience at Mad Cow Theatre last night. It's professional theatre in an intimate setting. The seating is great -- there is a lot of leg room and the padding in the seats in comfortable. They offer a small bar and you are allowed to bring the drinks into the show.
Looking into getting season tickets for this gem!

Visited October 2013

Longwood, Florida
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Intimate and entertaining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

We saw "Death of a Salesman. I didn't know what to expect since I didn't know much about the play. The new location is very convenient. The theater is located in a space at Church Street Station, in downtown Orlando. There are two separate theaters in the new location. The Harriett, which is the theater we were in and The Box, which is a smaller space. The venue is small and every seat is a good seat. Before they started the play, if anyone was going to unwrap candy, you were told to do it now. Otherwise, they couldn't vouch for your safety. Very creative way to get people to be quiet. You could hear a pin drop. The actors did a fantastic job portraying the characters and were very believable. Well worth seeing and was an enjoyable night out.

Visited August 2013
Cape Canaveral, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Wonderful Theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

We went last night for the preview of "Death of a Salesman". Mad Cow did an amazing job with this play. It brought me to tears at the end.

This is the second show we have seen with them and I highly recommend this theatre group. We will be back! There are many restaurants in the immediate area and plenty of parking close by. The theatre itself also serves beverages and has cookies available.

I would make one recommendation that you bring a jacket if you get cold easily, they tend to have the air on in the theatre. Living in Florida I have come to expect that most indoor venues can be chilly and usually bring a jacket, but the first show I went to many people were complaining that it was chilly.

Visited July 2013
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“nice date night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

I was really surprised at how talented the actors were! It was nice to be in a smaller theater and feel so close to the stage. You can enjoy a drink while watching the play which was nice. I would definitely go back again. The theater is in a good location with many choices for clubs and restaurants after the show.

Visited November 2012
Orlando, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A gem in downtown!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

This was our first time at Mad Cow Theatre and we were impressed. My husband and I love the performance arts and can't believe we had never heard of this theatre before. The location is new and wonderful. The theatres are small and intimate which makes for an extraordinary experience. We will definitely be back!

Visited July 2013