Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,933 results
All reviewsbonefish grillfire pitseveral restaurants within walking distanceshuttle driverport canaveralgreat hotelnext morningan early morning flightcomplimentary breakfastrental carfree shuttlethe breakfast areaone night stayoutdoor poolfront desk staffsitting areaking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed here due to location and changed our reservations later in our trip to return to the hotel rather than stay at a different Hampton Inn. When we were picked up at the airport by Dylan, he noticed right away that I had a "tripadvisor" luggage tag on one of my suitcases! This has not happened before! He was able to tell me the ranking that they have on Tripadvisor and appeared proud of his hotel. He was very nice and asked about where we were from and gave us recommendations on restaurants.

The room was large with two queen beds that were very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was very filling. I really appreciated the coffee counter that is fresh 24 hrs a day. My husband and I sat outside by the fire pit and enjoyed the evening.

Check in and check out was done quickly and efficiently.

On our second night, which was 9 days later, I used my honors points and had a free night stay. Everything was the same except the room was a bit smaller - but I was still very satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the travel community on Trip Advisor. I was delightfully impressed reading your feedback regarding Dillon and his interaction with you when being picked up at the airport. We strive daily to be the #1 property in Orlando and are always looking for ways to connect with our guests and I will be sure to recognize Dillon for efforts. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to join us for our complimentary breakfast. Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your return trip I am so glad we impacted your first stay enough for you to rebook before departing Orlando. We look forward to having you return and ask if you have additional feedback please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

This hotel is nice and clean. Very quiet and is in a great location, close to restaurants and such. A shuttle is availabe, which even takes you to places within 3 miles for free,which is just amazing.I think that is a great idea.The staff members are great and so very helpful and respectful.Great hotel to stay. We stayed for four days and we just loved it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your recent positive experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are delighted to see that you were impressed on all levels while visiting our property. I am glad you were also able to utilize our complimentary shuttle service, providing our guests transportation service within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. We strive daily for all our guests to experience Hampton and were happy to exceed all of your expectations. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back real soon! Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Louciana welcomed my wife and I with a big smile. She remembered that I had recently called and went right away to my reservation. She explained the hotel services and the services in the immediate vicinity. We were very impressed with her appearance and attitude. She represented the hotel extremely well. She deserves a promotion and a raise.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tenolian B

Thank you for taking a moment to share with us and Trip Advisor about your experience regarding Ms Louciana during your recent stay. We were so excited to read about what a great impact she had during your stay. She is truly a valued member of our team and I will be sure to recognize her for her efforts. We encourage all our team to show their Hamptonality when it comes to our guest experience and are pleased to see yours was top notch. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Orlando. Thank you again for your feedback and please contact me if I can of any assistance.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

great hotel. called after 11 pm for a van pick up and they were here in 10 min. hotel and staff were great, friendly. went out of their way to help you. would definitely stay here again. close to airport.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank munchskin
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay on Trip Advisor. We are glad that we were such a great hotel with efficient shuttle service and a warm welcome from our staff. We strive for all of our guests to feel at home and look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Orlando! Thank you again for the great feedback and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We chose this particular hotel for two reasons: we are Hilton Honors and the nearness of the Orlando International Airport (which is only five minutes away). The facility is relatively new and it shows. Everything is clean from exterior to lobby to eating area to hallways to bathrooms and most especially rooms. We stayed in a double-queen and experienced what we have come to expect from Hampton Inns. This one is especially blessed with a helpful, extra friendly and accommodating staff. One almost has to pinch oneself to make sure all the good karma is for real, but believe me it is. Our room was spotless and beds comfortable. We were pleased to find that even in winter we could regulate the temperature to where we liked it. Breakfast and eating area pretty standard and can be crowded when the hotel is busy, which apparently is most of the time. We were especially appreciative for the splendid shuttle service to the airport and most especially pleased with the driver Louis. The nice things about this property is that it is in a new area with several restaurants literally just outside the door. Take your pick----steaks, seafood, pasta, etc.----all are major chains but what does that matter. Convenience trumps having to drive to eat. Here's a nice bit of information for those of you considering Hampton Inn Gateway Village: there is a sidewalk trail winding through the properties which makes for a pleasant stroll along grassy landscaped areas with a couple of ponds prominently featured. Take a stroll before or after a meal. Ask the front desk for a small plastic coated map.

Room Tip: This is a busy establishment because of its proximity to the airport, so it might be best to ask for a room away from stairwells and elevators and ice/vending areas. If you are light sensitive, ask for a room on the back side. It's wise to eat breakfast early to avoid the crowds to descend on the eating area around 9 a.m.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank mtsrebel

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review with the Trip Advisor community, we truly value your loyalty to Hilton and all offered brands. We are glad that the location of the property was a great fit for your needs while still having the experience of a new hotel. We thank you for your compliments when it came to the cleanliness of our facilities. We also want to thank you for the praise towards our Driver Luis and the shuttle service and I will be sure to recognize him for his efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Orlando and hopefully you can enjoy more of the dining options within steps of our front door. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.