“Great hotel, stayed for stopover”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #5 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Sydney, Australia
“Great hotel, stayed for stopover”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

My partner and I stayed here on our last night in the US for a stopover. We were thoroughly impressed with the hotel. Our room was huge and very comfortable. The staff were highly accommodating and friendly. The hotel is in close proximity to a variety of very nice restaurants. Complimentary wifi and hot breakfast were also included which was fantastic. Would stay here again and recommend this hotel to other travellers.

1 Thank Sez86
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are so glad we were able to exceed your expectations with our accommodations and attentive staff. I am glad you were ale to enjoy our on the house breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi offered to all of our guests. We truly appreciate that you will be recommending us to your friends and please let them know if they need assistance they can contact me directly. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope the next time your travelers bring you to Orlando we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Allison.Martin2@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Turkish first
Lynn, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 January 2014

you can easily walk to at least a 1/2 dozen restaurants including seafood, italian and bbq. Which is so much better than eating in the hotel. the hotel itself is clean, good service and economical. a very good value.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that the location of our property met your needs during your stay with plenty of restaurants to choose from. We appreciate your compliments regarding cleanliness, our good service and value overall especially since all Hamptons assure their guest good service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings every time! Thank you again for your review and we look forward welcoming you back! Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

South Lake Tahoe, California
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

At first I was not impressed but as I'm aware things do happen. I always say things are going to happen to the best of us but what defines a person or business is what they do after. Well we had to wait 38 minutes for the comp airport shuttle. Not impressive. Then we got to the front desk where we were greeted very nice. Amanda did a fantastic job acknowledging a ball was dropped and really tried to make it better. I think the floor supervisor also stepped in and offered something as simple as water or chocolate which goes along way. Louis also was helpful with an IT problem and Allysia was very friendly. Absolutely great property-clean and nice with a fantastic staff. Thank you!!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bobbo H
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent feedback with us and the Trip Advisor community! I would like to start by apologizing for the extended wait you experienced with our shuttle service however I am so pleased to see Amanda did own the situation and wanted to make sure you were satisfied before going to your guestroom. She along with Allysha and Luis are valued members of the guest service team and I will be sure to recognize all of them for their efforts. Overall we are glad that we could turn it around and make it right before your departure. I do look forward to having you return the next time your travels bring to Orlando! Thank you again for your positive review and please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Waco, Texas
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We stayed at this Hampton Inn and Suites on our way home from our wedding. Due to our flights, we needed a late checkout. This hotel is impressive from the time you pull into the driveway until you leave. The staff, the cleanliness, the breakfast, pantry, the sitting area outside to the shuttle. They are all run like a fine machine. I can't thank them enough for the hospitality.

Room Tip: Ask for the coupons they have for area restaurants
1 Thank Teresa T
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with the Trip Advisor community. I would like to start by congratulating you both! Thank you for writing such a wonderful review regarding your stay and am glad to see you left feeling 100% satisfied as our Hampton goal is always 100% guest satisfaction. I am also happy to see that the staff was able to accommodate you with a late checkout. We are glad you were able to experience what our hotel has to offer along with our “Southern Hamptonality”. I do hope the next time your travels bring you to Orlando that you choose to stay with us and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Hatillo
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Very well located, clean, the shuttle takes you from and to the airport, breakfast has everything I need (I only missed the croissants!) and there are restaurants at walking distance. It is near the airport, but still close to the main attractions; the noise of the airplanes didn't bother me at all. I arrived before I could check in, but they let me get my room earlier. Yes, I will stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Sagrario R
Thank you for sharing your recent experience on Trip Advisor. We are excited to see that we were able to meet your expectations with all aspects of your stay! From breakfast on the house, to the location of the hotel, and an accommodating staff we are glad that we were able to share Hamptonality spirit with you! Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon! If you need any assistance please feel free to contact me directly.

Seminole, FL, United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The staff is very friendly and the location is convenient. Love the accommodations of the suite. There are also many great places to eat close by. I have stayed before while attending a convention at the airport and it is so convenient. And it is much more reasonable and roomy than some of the hotels in this area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Amy M
Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience with the Trip Advisor Community. We are delighted to see that you were satisfied with your stay while experiencing one of our studio suites. We appreciate your comments of our great location offering several restaurants steps from the hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us as we know there are many places to choose in Orlando. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to having you return and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Braddock, United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Fastest check in and out I've ever encountered. Customer service very friendly. The whole place is very clean. The beds were very comfortable. The only very small thing that I didn't give it 100 percent thumbs up was there were a couple hairs of that belonged to someone else in the bathroom... but that could happen anywhere. The rest was absolutely spotless. If I were going to Orlando again that is definitely where I'd stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Kerry S
Thank you for your sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We truly appreciate all the wonderful things you had to say about your recent stay with us. Our agents strive daily for speed and efficiency and I was so glad to read that we were the “fastest check in” while still providing you with a high level of service. I also appreciate your honesty regarding the bathroom cleanliness as we are always looking for ways to improve. We are glad to see you will return if you make a trip back to Orlando and please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance. Again thank you for your valuable feedback and we hope to see you soon!