Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$144
US$121
US$288
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$114
US$94
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$154
Agoda.com
US$213
US$177
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$373
US$281
US$346
US$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
US$615
US$516
Travelocity
1,935 results
All reviewsbonefish grillfire pitseveral restaurants within walking distanceshuttle driverport canaveralgreat hotelnext morningan early morning flightcomplimentary breakfastrental carfree shuttlethe breakfast areaone night stayoutdoor poolfront desk staffsitting areaking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The staff is great willing to drive you within a 4 mile radius. went to breakfast at Denny"s they drove me and picked me up. Great shuttle service will pick up and drop off at airport 5 minutes away. Great little village with nice restaurants to walk to. Clean and great place.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank VFoulks
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor! We are glad you were able to utilize some of our complimentary shuttle service during your 2 night stay! We appreciate your compliments regarding our shuttle service team and I am glad they could assist with the most important meal of the day and I am sorry you did not have a chance to enjoy our breakfast on the house. Thank you again for your feedback and I am so glad you enjoyed the Gateway Village location. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance and we look forward to welcoming back soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I left a bag on the airport shuttle, didn't realize it until other bags were checked. I called the front desk to find out they were trying to find me. Van driver returned to termanal and delivered bag to me. Driver and front desk personnel are great people. Room and Hotel were great and very comfortale.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Folke A. B

Thank you for sharing your story with the Trip Advisor community regarding our airport shuttle team and front desk assisting you with you when trying to locate the bag that was left on the shuttle. I am so delighted that the staff was already on top of it by the time you had realized. I will be sure to share this with our entire team and praise them for their proactive attitude. I am glad you had a 5 star experience and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be any further assistance!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I was traveling from New york to Atlanta and connected in Orlando due to inclement weather condition. Unfortunately, I missed my connection due to a late arrival. Once landed, I called the Hilton Honnors to get a list of all of the hotels near the airport that is resonably priced. I decided on the Hampton Inn and Suites and confirmed my reservation with them. I must admit, I was very skeptical since that was my first time staying with the Hampton brand instead of the Hilton. When I arrived at the hotel the front desk receptionist by the of Allysha was very courteous and professional. Finally, I checked in into my room which was very clean and comfortable. I had a great night sleep to the point I overslept and barely made it to the lobby in time for my 6 am flight. While talking to Miss Allysha about my flight arrangement one of the staff members by the name of Jordan over heard my conversation and he immediately volunteered to drive me to the airport so I would not miss my flight. In a nutshel, I will certainly stay with this hotel in the future. Once again, thank you Jordan for your assistance!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Trip Advisor! I am sorry to hear that you were not able to get home due to inclement weather but I am glad you had the chance to experience the Hampton inn and Suites Orlando Airport! I was pleased to read about Allysha and Jordan and how they were able to impact your stay in such a positive way after a long day of travel and I will be sure to recognize both of them for their efforts! Thank you again for such a positive review and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to or through Orlando! If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We arrived a night early for a cruise out of Port Canaveral. Shuttle was waiting for us upon arrival and it brought us back the next morning without hassle. Note, you need to let the front desk know you'll need an AM shuttle. They'll even shuttle you to a store if necessary. I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Hampton Inn. The rooms are always clean and well appointed. The breakfast is always a hit with the kids (make your own belgian waffles!). Some say they can hear planes. Duh, you're a mile from the airport. It wasn't that big a deal, maybe heard 2 or 3. Lots of decent casual dining restaurants within walking distance, would definately stay here again for a night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LaxDad275

Thank you for sharing your recent one night experience at the New Hampton Inn and Suites Orlando Airport with Trip Advisor! After reading your review let me start by saying I am excited that you re truly becoming fan of Hampton! I am glad we could be your host hotel before cruising out of Port Canaveral and that our shuttle was timely as traveling can be stressful. I am glad to see that your kids enjoyed their experience as well, I mean who wouldn't want to make there own Belgium waffles. :) I am satisfied to see that you will return the next time you are in Orlando! Please feel free to contact me directly and again thank you for sharing experience!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I really liked this hotel. It's new good location nice big rooms and close to MCO, Longhorns and Bonefish. The only negative were LED lights around the bathroom wall switchplate that came on when you turn the lights out. Very annoying and now way to cover or turn them off. I hope they don't install these annoying items in all the rooms!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Rastro

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at the NEW Hampton Inn and Suites Orlando Airport. We are glad our property fits your needs when it comes to location! I do want to apologize for LED lights around the switch plate in our suites and I am happy to share that this is feedback we have heard from other guest and we are deactivating the LED lights in all our suites and using a night light instead as we want all of our guests to have a good nights rest! If you have any additional feedback please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you again for the valuable feedback as we like to learn through our guests to exceed all expectations. I do look forward to your return!

Allison.Martin@hilton.com