“Great value just 5 minutes from the airport with very comfy beds!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #5 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

While the Hampton style is distinctly dated & middle of the road, they are good value, with great beds & an excellent breakfast. At their price point I think this is hard to beat, plus this hotel is an easy 5 minute drive north from the airport terminal. V easy to find even after a transatlantic flight & the rigours if picking up that hire car! Plenty of free parking & efficient staff, with a small shop behind reception for snacks, essentials & microwave meals.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor Community about our Hampton! I am glad our new Hampton was a great value for the price and on the house amenities offered including our breakfast. I am glad the location was easy to locate especially after such a long flight. I appreciate your praise as well regarding our efficient staff! Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of assistance.

Allison.Martin2@hilton.com

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Excellent service and accommodations. The staff goes out of its way to make guests feel totally comfortable. We will definitely return when we need to stay near the airport leaving or landing.
William and Marian Francis

Room Tip: If you like to take a bath in the tub, you'll need to ask for a room with a tub.
1  Thank William and Mar... F

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor community regarding our excellent service and accommodations you experienced. Thank you for taking the time to write about the staff I will be sure to share this with all of our team members reiterating the impact we truly have when it comes to making our guests feel comfortable. I am glad to see you will return and ask if I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me directly. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Look no further for a hotel...by far the best I've stayed at in a long time! Very cozy and comfy. The staff was very helpful, the breakfast was yummy and the pool was clean. No bar there but across the street was Bonefish Grill and the hotel paid for us to enjoy a complimentary appetizer on them. Even that was delish! I was very impressed!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your recent experience on Trip Advisor I am truly delighted to see we were able to make such a great impression and glad you were cozy and comfy! We are glad you enjoyed our on the house breakfast and guest facilities including our salt water pool. Our goal is always to make sure our guests are satisfied and are glad you were very impressed with every aspect of your stay. Thank you again for such a wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Orlando! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Beautiful new Hampton. Usual great service you get at Hampton Inn's, free appetizer at a restaurant next door, shuttle available for an early morning flight and for the first time I used the laundry service here. Great laundry room with several washers and dryers kept very clean. If I knew how nice this Hampton was I would not have stayed at the one near Universal Studios.

Room Tip: I liked our room on the top floor facing west. Quiet and you could see the setting sun.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review on Trip Advisor! We are proud to be a beautiful NEW Hampton and are glad that showed during your stay along with providing the consistent great service you would expect at any Hampton! I am pleased to see our 24 hour shuttle service accommodated your needs. We appreciate the praise regarding our onsite guest laundry facilities as well. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Orlando whether business or pleasure I know our facilities and staff will provide another excellent stay in the future. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We arrived at Orlando airport around midnight and were met shortly thereafter by the shuttle. The driver was very helpful loading our bags and ski gear, The Hampton was located near the airport but we experienced no aircraft noise. The room was clean end comfortable and the breakfast selections were varied and tasty.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Thanks for you for sharing your recent experience on Trip Advisor. We are glad we could be just what you needed after a long day of travel! Thank you for your praise regarding our shuttle service and I am pleased that they were helpful during your arrival. I am also happy to see you did not experience air traffic noise as a good night sleep is so important and we see you started the day off right with plenty of variety when experiencing our on the house Hampton breakfast! We look forward to your return when your travels bring you through or to Orlando! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel for 1 night during Orlando stay. Hotel was excellent. Staff was excellent. Had great eating establishments within walking distance. Perfect for 1 night stay when arriving late in evening to airport. Room was clean and very comfortable. Excellent value for dollar. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the Trip Advisor community about just what a great value our Hampton Inn & Suites is! We appreciate all the great feedback regarding our excellent hotel and staff as this team works and were currently awarded the Lighthouse 2013 award by Hampton for being a leader of our industry especially when it comes to service! Thank you again for recommending our clean and comfortable Hampton Airport location on Trip Advisor! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Orlando! If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This Hampton Inn is very convenient to Orlando International Airport. The new Hampton location is in very good condition. All areas and rooms are clean. The hotel and rooms are well soundproofed. The hotel is located in the flight pattern for MCO and the areas outside the hotel can be noisy. Bedding is above average, standard hotel firm. We availed ourselves of a hotel package that included transport to the Port Canaveral cruise ship terminal and return to MCO. The included breakfast provided very good sustenance prior to our cruise. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time and are we pleased to see that you experienced clean rooms that are well sound proofed as airport properties are sometimes challenged with outside noise. We are glad you had a great sleep in the above average Cloud 9 bedding and a great breakfast to start the day right. Thank you again for your review and we hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.