Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #4 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Mooloolaba, Australia
“Ok for one night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 3pm for check in as the documents received from Booking.com instructed. We were advised that Checkin is not till 4 and they kindly let us wait in their pool area. At 4pm we were advised our room wasnt ready it was still being cleaned. There were about 6 other groups sitting in the lobby also waiting for rooms.
When we got up to our room it was disappointing to see that the bathroom floor appeared to have missed out on the cleaning we had been waiting for. It looked as though it hadn't been vacuumed or mopped as there was hair and sticky foot prints on the floor.

POS - modern spacious rooms with good amenities, excellent shower, very comfortable pool area, staff are absolutely wonderful, so many places to eat close by, free airport shuttle and complimentary breakfast.

NEG - bed was rock hard, paper thin walls. We could hear a drunken crouds car park conversations from the 4th floor. Not good for light sleepers.

Not the best night sleep but possibly just a once off.

The positives outweigh the negatives but at the end of the day a good night sleep is the most important thing on my list.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Karlee M
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you for sharing very valuable feedback with us and the Trip Advisor community regarding your recent stay! We do apologize that your stay fell short of a 5 star review and I want to apologize for the misrepresentation booking.com sent regarding our check in time, as this was a matter that needed to be addressed with that vendor. I know it did take me a little bit longer to respond than usual however I wanted booking.com to rectify the issue and it happily I can say it has been fixed. I am sorry that you were inconvenienced when returning back at 4pm and your room not being ready but I am happy you were still able to list many positives regarding your experience. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional feedback you wish to share and again thank you for your constructive feedback. I look forward to hearing from you. We hope when you return to Orlando that you choose Hampton Inn and Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway!

Allison.Martin2@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Turkish first
West Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have been discouraged with the older Hampton Inn's, however, found this one to be so new in design and decor it was a great place to stay. Very quiet and beautiful. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor! We are thrilled that you found a great place to stay and are so excited you gave our Hampton a chance even though you have been discouraged in the past. We are delighted your experience set the tone for Hampton’s standard! When it comes to service, cleanliness and overall surroundings we are glad to see a 5 star review. We are excited to welcome you back the next time you return to Orlando and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Logan, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Hampton is usually a good experience but this Hampton is a cut above the rest. Nice facilities and a great staff, in particular, Fransis, our house keeper. She went above and beyond to make our stay more comfortable. So thank you Fransis and to the rest of the Hampton team in MCO that made our stay perfect!

Room Tip: I'm sure she can't be everywhere, but a floor where Fransis is working couldn't hurt!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing with Trip Advisor what a “great place to stay” our newly award winning Hampton Inn and Suites is! We are so excited you reviewed us as a cut above the rest providing you with excellent service and great facilities. We also appreciate our mentioning one of our housekeeping leaders Francis as she impacted your stay by going above and beyond. I will be sure to recognize her for her efforts. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon the next time you are in Orlando! Please feel free to contact me if I can be further assistance!

Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had an early morning flight out of MCO. This hotel -- with its free parking and free shuttle to the airport -- turned out to be cheaper than parking and got me out of bed much later than if I had left from home.

Nice hotel. Fairly new. Well maintained. Well appointed. Plenty of hot water. Good bed. Free wireless internet worked consistently. Room was quiet, even though you can literally see the airport from the hotel. Didn't really use services like gym or pool, but they looked quite nice.

Staff was very friendly and professional. Everything was quick and easy.

Hotel is in an upscale little retail area and within walking distance of several restaurants. And, as noted, it's less than 5 minutes from the airport.

I was going to ding them because I had to wait 20 minutes for the shuttle upon my return to town (LAST thing I want to do after flying home). But, then I remembered that I thought the airport to hotel shuttle ran every half hour on the half hour (like the hotel to airport shuttle) and was surprised to learn that it was on-demand.

Good stay. Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your recent experience on Trip Advisor. I am so delighted that our hotel was GREAT for that early morning flight and was able to accommodate your travel needs! We Love to impress and I can see that our new property met your expectations as you found the hotel to be well maintained providing you with great on the house amenities such as our breakfast, wireless internet and more importantly a great night’s sleep! I am glad that you had a professional and friendly experience with our staff. I do apologize for the minor hiccup you had when returning from your travels but am truly appreciative that there was no “ding” for the slight error on our behalf. I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming back to Orlando and ask if I can be any assistance whatsoever please feel free to contact me directly.

Florida City, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Near to the airport the breakfast is good, the beds was good and soft blanket,I like and recommend this hotel special if you travel from mco airport, good choice of restaurants nearby,. and safe area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank maribel s
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with Trip Advisor about your stay at our award winning Hampton! I am glad that you enjoyed our on the house hot breakfast before your travels to South America as we all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We are glad our location made you feel safe and satisfied with your surroundings as that is always our goal. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to say hello again real soon! If you ever need assistance please feel free to contact me directly.

Deepest Sussex
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

After every trip, Hampton Inn & Suites is the one place I always forget to review because of their consistently high standards. Nothing to 'Nit Pick' about. The room was large, clean and had everything you expect. The breakfast was generous and served in a roomy area, where you could sit down and relax. A very good place to stay for the night after a long journey.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your “High Quality” experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are very excited that our Hampton Inn and Suites is consistently delivering high service standards for you our guest and am proud to share our recently received Lighthouse Award for 2013 excelling in overall service in the Hampton brand! We are glad that our spacious rooms are accommodating for your needs and are definitely happy there is nothing to “nitpick”! We look forward to your return and ask that if you need any assistance at all please feel free to contact me as I hope to have the pleasure to speak with you directly.

geneseo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great place to stay. Convenient location, good choice of restaurants nearby. Quiet, even though near the airport. The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of the area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Kimberly S
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with the Trip Advisor community. We are so pleased to see that our location accommodated all your needs while in Orlando while providing great restaurants located within steps of our front door. We appreciate the mention regarding our friendly and knowledgeable team! Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Orlando even whether business or leisure we are here for you! Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.