Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #8 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Hotel was very nice, room was better than the $200+/nightly resort we had stayed at the rest of the week, would highly recommend. Only a short distance to the airport and many restaurants close by. Staff was very friendly and helpful and check-in took only a few minutes!

2  Thank Vincent U
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip advisor community. We are delighted to see you had such a “great stay”! We appreciate your compliment when being compared to a resort property that our hotel “showed up”. We are glad our location accommodated your needs and are so glad that you highly recommend us! Our friendly staff will be awaiting your return the next time your travels bring you to Orlando and please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Allison.Martin2@hilton.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,872)

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Got stuck in Orlando on a miss connection flight. We are loyal Hilton honors and this seemed to be the closest to the airport. Didn't have time to check tripadvisor though this was a pleasant surprise! The shuttle took a little longer than expected though its free so no complaints. We got to the hotel and the front desk guy upgraded us to a king suite. (this made our night!) We re-booked on our return flight from Puerto Rico. Front desk was super helpful in finding a car service to take us to Disneyworld. Couldn't have asked for more! great breakfast-quiet hotel-fast elevators-nice business center-great pool! We will definitely stay here again if ever in the area again!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Missy P
Greg-Burnes B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2014

First of all, thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand. Your continued support is something we take very seriously. We are also grateful for taking the time to share your latest experience at our property. We will continue to strive to earn your return visits. Greg Burnes-General Manager greg.burnes@hilton.com

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was at the Hampton Inn Suites for a company meeting, and I must say that just for that short stay I was very impressed with how nicely kept the hotel was. The environment was very pleasant. My day was growing longer and longer and after having a few laughs with your two maintenance men Gary and Jose I didn't feel as ready to go home as I did. Those two are some characters and very nice men. I would definitely recommend friends family and co workers to stay at this hotel. Thanks again for your hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Alicia T

It's our guests that make our job fun. Thank you for recognizing the staff. We look forward to your return visits... for business or leisure. Greg Burnes-General Manager greg.burnes@hilton.com

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed here one night as stop over on a long journey. Pleasant helpful staff, well presented public areas and nice room. My reason for average rating is that they only provide disposable plates, cups and cutlery for the breakfasts, which all go into a big bin and then on to landfill. Im very disappointed that this company has such an apalling approach to saving money (i can see no other justification for it) in the enlightened time we live in. I would only stay here again or recommend others to stay here if they updated themselves significantly, used proper re-usable crockery and demonstrated that they can recycle.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank greenglow83
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us and the Trip Advisor community. We appreciate your compliments regarding our pleasant staff, nice rooms and well appointed common areas of the hotel. We are so glad to see that you would return to the property if we have more green practices in place and with that said I would like to start apologizing about how deceiving our cutlery, plates, and cups giving off the impression that we environmentally unsound. With that said I would like to share exciting “green” news about the products that all Hampton’s are required to use by the brand standard, even though all our products are disposable they are actually 100% biodegradable, made from potato starch. We truly value all of our guests’ feedback and welcome any additional feedback you may wish to share. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Orlando!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Convenient location to the Airport. Rooms are large and well maintained. Hotel staff was friendly & helpful. We used the shuttle service to the Airport. Parked our car at the Hotel for a one week vacation to CA. Many restaurants in the immediate area. Breakfast was just OK.

2  Thank 922jamesg
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience on Trip Advisor, regarding your recent stay at our newly award winning Hampton Inn and Suites! I am so pleased to see that our location fit your needs perfectly with our Park Stay and Go package providing complimentary shuttle service and parking for 7 days from the day of checkout. We appreciate your compliments regarding our friendly and helpful staff. Hope you folks had a great time in California and we look forward to welcoming you back soon whether your travels bring you to or through Orlando! Please feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

This is a very nice Hampton Inn, we dropped our rental car the night before and the free shuttle picked us up, and brought us back to the airport the next morning. We didn't have time for the breakfast, so can't comment. There are quite a few restaurants in walking distance. The room was quite nice and comfy. We will stay here again.

2  Thank ralphy57

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are glad the our complimentary shuttle service was able to accommodate your needs when flying out of Orlando and our location was able to provide great restaurants within steps of our front door. Thank you for your 5 star rating and we are so excited to see that you will stay again. Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Stay was from 22-23 March 2014 the beginning of a long vacation. First I want to thank Stanley. I got a little turned around in trying to get through traffic and find the hotel and he was my 3rd phone call to the hotel and I was almost there and explained I was a little frustrated and he stayed on the line to get me to the hotel and was the most pleasant face to meet after my arrival. Rm was 219, had a king bed. The hotel is located in a nice area, and close to the airport and you can go down the road a bit like others and watch the planes come in low. The circle contains all nice hotels and plenty of nice eating places. You can walk to them. I believe there is an area on the opposite side behind the hotels where I saw people with their dogs. The hotel is nice and clean like most of them on that row. Newly built not to long ago. Upon entry the staff greeted everyone. They kept the 24 hour coffee, tea, and hot chocolate hot and stocked. If you have a rental car that you have to fill up before taking back, go down Frontage Rd, left at light for the better gas prices. The two on the corner by all the hotels are too expensive. Unfortunately I did not get to have breakfast because of my early flight. They do have Wi-Fi and it worked well for me. I appreciated a clean room and nice bed. Did not have to wipe anything down. I would stay again.

Room Tip: The toll strip will milk you to death. Make sure you have singles and quarters.