“convenient to Orlando amusement parks”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #5 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Hernando, Florida
“convenient to Orlando amusement parks”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We wanted a hotel in Orlando that wasn't too expensive. This hotel fit the bill - no parking charges & no "resort fee". It was only a 30 minute drive from Disney. The hotel was very clean - the lobby was open & inviting. The room was exceptionally clean with a nice clean bathroom. Although the hotel was near the airport, it was quiet at night when you got back to the room exhausted. The staff were very pleasant. The breakfast was better than most free breakfasts. The eggs were not pre-made "plastic" omelets. The fruits were all fresh looking. Coffee was great. Overall a very nice experience.

1 Thank joseph_h_11_11
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about our award winning Hampton Inn and Suites property on Trip Advisor! We are excited to see our hotel was able to accommodate your needs when it came to price, location, and cleanliness we definitely fit the bill. We will have our on the house breakfast ready when you return. Thank you again for your review and please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance.

Allison.Martin2@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Turkish first
waco tx
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel is very close to the airport but we did not notice any plane noise. The rooms were very nice, as was the pool area. The breakfast buffet was huge. The location of this hotel was nice in that there were several nice restaurants just a short walk from our room, so we did not need to get in the car once we checked in.

Room Tip: Our room came with a mini fridge but noticed that microwaves were available in some of the rooms.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for writing a review on about our “Nice Hotel” on Trip Advisor. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and our on the house breakfast buffet. I am glad to see our airport property was convenient and quiet during your stay and what a plus it must have been not to have to drive once checked in. We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Orlando. Thank you again for your review and please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Fantastic experience at a great price. New hotel, clean and really close to the airport but no noise from the planes. Staff was great. King Suite was amazing and I will book this type of room again. Other than the pool and gym not a lot of kids to do but lots of restaurants within an easy walk of the hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Brian B
Thank you for such a “GREAT” review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to see that your experience was simply fantastic especially when it came to cleanliness and our staff! I see you were able to experience on of our king studio suites and more importantly I am glad the location was perfect with well known restaurants steps from our front doors. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Burlington, Canada
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Clean, beautiful hotel. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The pool was beautiful, and it was on the right side of the building so it gets full sun until sundown. Tea and coffee was available all day/night which was nice. There were wrapped apples available for guests. The shower pressure was also fantastic as many hotels have no water pressure. I loved everything about this hotel. It was also in a great location: 5 mins from the airport and beside a bunch of restaurants, as in we walked across the parking lot. The shuttle service was free and convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We appreciate all the wonderful feedback you shared and we are truly delighted to be “One of the Best Hotels” you have stayed at! I was glad to see you had a good night’s sleep as we all know how important that is when traveling. Thank you so much for loving everything about our award winning property and we hope it is not to long till we have the opportunity to welcome you back. Thank you again for your wonderful review and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The room layout is great if you have a lot of work to do. The desk is right in the middle of the room, dividing the bed from the living room area. The room is new, clean, and quiet. The only thing that could have been improved was that the free Internet is very slow (about 0.9 Mbps download; 0.4 Mbps upload (1990s speeds)). They have a "premium" wireless option that I didn't try. The wired connection in my room was broken (no link light; management attempted to fix but failed).

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for taking time to share some valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our Hampton Inn and Suites. I was delighted to see that our studio suite provided you with a great space to get some work done. I would like to apologize that our complimentary Wi-Fi access was not an adequate speed for you during this stay. I am excited to let you know all Hamptons are now offering premium connections speed for a few dollars more especially for guests needing extra bandwidth. Again, I do apologize that we were not able to rectify this for you before your departure but can assure you that our engineering team has replaced the wire. I do hope this will not hinder from selecting our property in the future. Please feel free to contact if you have any additional feedback or if I can be further assistance.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights in April. Excellent location, friendly helpful staff, clean, stylish, sunny rooms. The complimentary extras like morning coffee and newspaper delivered to your room and the courtesy car and driver to take you around town were excellent indulgences.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor regarding your recent ‘’good stay” at our award winning Hampton Inn & Suites property! I truly appreciate you taking a moment to recognize April our auditor and I will be sure to recognize her for her efforts. I am glad our property suited your location needs and provided friendly helpful service and a stylish clean natural light guestroom room. I am glad the little things made such a big difference as our goal is to be your home away from home. I hope have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and again thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me if I can of any assistance.

Yours in Hospitality,
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 26 April 2014

All around excellent experience, including a surprise highlight coming from the shuttle driver, Jeffrey. Had to make a late night run to Walgreens for children's medicine. Jeffrey was more than willing to drive me there, wait on me and was an all around enjoyment to be around. Very friendly staff from top to bottom. Well done.

• Stayed April 2014
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Thank you for sharing you recent experience with the Trip Advisor community about our award winning property. We are so delighted that your experience was all around an excellent one, especially when you have a team like Jeffrey to take care of you after a long days travel. I will be sure to recognize him for his efforts and sense of urgency. I do hope that your child is feeling better. Thank you for such a wonderful review regarding our staff and I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Yours in Hospitality,