“Very nice and convenient”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #8 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 13 August 2014

One of the best Hampton's in the chain. This place is far above your normal Hampton Inn and you'll understand why when staying there! Rooms are large and always very clean. Free breakfast is very good and lots of choices for any type of diet. Front desk staff is always friendly and accommodating. You are walking distance to some very nice restaurants! WiFi always works at this property, which is not the case at a lot of hotels.

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice.
1  Thank Bryan W
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are happy to hear stay was above and beyond your expectations. We’re glad you enjoyed our “On The House” breakfast, the great Wifi connection and our accommodating staff. Next time we will ensure that your experience will be of “5 Star” status. We thank you again for your feedback and please free to contact me directly should your travels ever bring you back to Orlando.

Allison.Martin2@hilton.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,870)

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great room and very clean. Very nice place to stay, my only problem was no meat at the Buffet Breakfest! Put out some bacon and sausage patties. Very close to airport, but did not hear one plane takeoff or land! I would stay again, the price was fair. Good job by the staff. VERY CLEAN.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel, the location of the hotel and the room accomodations. I apologize that our breakfast was lacking meat during your stay as our hotel features a rotating menu, to provide our guests with daily variety. I will however follow up with the breakfast to ensure they are following the schedule. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Orlando. Feel free to contact me directly if you need further assistance.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I just checked into the Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport Gateway Village and had to write the review. Larry at the front desk was very accommodating when I asked for a larger room (for our granddaughter's pack and play). Right away, I was upgraded to the larger room, no charge. I was surprised to see how big it was and so comfortable and clean.
When Larry arranged for the pack and play to be moved to the new room, Jordan and Tyler J immediately came up to do it. They were both so cordial and helpful.
I travel extensively for business, but this time was for family vacation. It didn't matter that I was in casual clothes, I was treated with the highest courtesy.
This hotel is great mainly due to the outstanding service, I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: With children, ask for a larger size suite
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dmlsun

Thank you for taking the time to share the feedback regarding your stay. We are pleased to hear that Tyler, Jordan, and Larry provided you with excellent service that we strive daily to provide to all of our guests. We will be sure to recognize them for their efforts. We are happy to hear your requests were delivered efficiently and that you found our rooms spacious and clean. Thank you again for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community and look forward to hosting you should your travels bring you back to Orlando. Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My hotel stay was booked by my company for a Regional Meeting. So I didn't have much choice in staying at this hotel. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I usually stay at Marriott brands, but this stay will make me look at Hampton a little closer. The hotel was clean and very well maintained and the staff was courteous. Breakfast was the typical Hampton fare. I would stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay even though it was outside of the usual brand you travel with, finding our hotel to be clean and well maintained. We appreciate your compliments in regards to our courteous staff. We are so excited you experienced what Hamptonality is all about and we just hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time you are in Orlando. Thank you again for excellent feedback and please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I never expect too much from airport hotels but I am pleasantly surprised! The service was excellent, quick pickup from the airport, very njce front desk agent who checked us in in no time. I loved the room as well- clean, quiet and comfortable. Good breakfast. I will definitely stay there again if i'm around orlando airport!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Magcani
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your sharing your recent experience with the Trip Advisor community. Your positive is feedback is appreciated in regards to your overall arrival experience as we know first impressions are lasting. We appreciate you recognizing our guest service agent for their speedy service and glad your guestroom was comfortable, clean and quiet. I am excited to see you will return the next time you are in Orlando and we look forward to welcoming you back. Again, thank you for an excellent review and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Loved the location and service, its 50 steps away from some very good restaurants. Hotel seems very new with 3 fast elevators. Free wifi, free parking
Only two down sides are:
1) breakfast was not very good l. They had eggs sausage pancakes. . But, fruit was canned juice tasted funny, but..it was freeeee so, can't complain. But wait, I just did.
2) walls are a bit thin you can hear things next door, but that seems to be the case with alot of newly built hotels.
I gave it all 5 because cost , location quality of service, free parking, free wifi, free breakfast and the discount restaurant coupons they gave, offset the thin walls (the new norm for smaller new hotels)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank diablo676767

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our various amenities and the convenient location of our hotel. I’d like to apologize for the experience you had during breakfast, we will be sure to share your feedback with the Breakfast Hosts to ensure a better breakfast experience for all guests. I also would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced due to outside noise. Please know we stand by our Hampton guarantee which is 100% guest satisfaction and that is exactly how we want you leaving the next time we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel. Thank you for your valuable feedback and please feel free to contact me if you should have additional feedback or need any assistance.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This location is perfect if flying in or out of Orlando. Room was clean and large, staff were friendly. Pool facilities were nice, and the outdoor area in the rear with a fire pit was a nice extra touch.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for sharing you experience on Trip advisor. We are happy that you enjoyed our ideal location, friendly staff and clean rooms. We are also pleased that you enjoyed our other amenities including our salt water pool and patio with fire pit. Again thank you for your review and feel free to contact me directly should your travels ever bring you to or through Orlando!