“Superb - you have to go here”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #449 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My family went to this restaurant on the recommendation of the hotel concierge, he was not wrong. We were welcomed by friendly staff and sat promptly. The restaurant has tables for families or small groups situated around a central bar where you can sit and enjoy a drink and snacks. We were served by Gabriel,who was very friendly, helpful and wanted to ensure we had a great evening. We decided to forego the appetisers and went for the mains. We each chose steak which came with two sides. I selected the pepper steak soup - this actually had pieces of steak in it and was very filling. The tomato and basil soup was thick and wholesome. With the complementary hot bread this would fill anyone with a small appetite. The main meals arrived and we were asked to check they were correctly cooked and hot,- a nice touch. I had the Louisiana sirloin which was beautifully cooked, but not recommended if you do not like it peppered. I obviously do. My wife and children had regular sirloin and again these were cooked to perfection. They had combination meals with shrimp or chicken. We could not find any fault throughout the meal. As the restaurant was closing for the evening we may have been expecting the staff to encourage us to finish and leave. This could not be further from the truth. Gabriel asked if we wanted deserts or coffee (we couldn't manage them) and Christina the bar tender was also willing to chat. The whole evening was an enjoyable experience with a great atmosphere. As for value for money, including a tip the meal cost £15 per head. Would I recommend this venue, we'll in the words of Simon Crowell that would be a big fat yes.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I absolutely loved the Filet. I ordered it rare and it was prepared perfectly. The service was perfect, the atmosphere was great and everything I ate was delicious.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit in just over a month. We called in our order for pick up. We got there about 10 minutes after we called. We went in and were directed to the bar to get our order. We waited here for another 20 minutes until we got our order. When we received it finally instead of my burger being medium it was well done burnt. Both of ours had everything on it when we ordered no onions or tomatoes. My wife ordered sweet potatoe fries and had about ten fries in it. I really find this place pathetic and have no intention to go back ever. And by the way, I sent the burger back to get a medium one and it had onions again.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Our first O'Charleys visit was in Charleston and it was awful. I mean really bad, poor food and really poor service. But O'charleys pursuaded us to try again, so we did. What a difference, Greeter held the door open on the way in. The service by Melissa was faultless, everything was perfect. I had the Salmon on cedar wood, with a sweet potato and Broccolli side, it was delicious. My wife went with the Chicken pot pie, it was great but too big for her, We shared a pecan pie also very tasty. I should have commented on the excellent service, but left a generous tip. Okay there was one fault which actually amused us because it is something that you wouldn't expect back home. While we were eating they swept the floor around the other booths and then a guy ( presumably the duty manager) shone a light to check how clean the tables and booths were. It didn't put us off and was amusing but could have given the impression that they were wrapping up for the day. Finally when we were leaving the greeter held the door open for us and thanked us for our custom....One more thing O'charleys, Orlando is on our list of eating places worth making a point of going back too.

2  Thank 1stFloridahome
Reviewed 28 April 2014

With a food coupon from resturant.com tried O'Charleys on a quiet Sunday eary afternoon....Our waiter Tom was very great and provided us with great service..The food was tasty...and valued price liked those twisted chips and prime rib special and desert some great apple pie .......will be back to try outher selections.....stay hungry my friends......

1  Thank Jazzmanblue