Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
US$90
US$297
US$239
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$105
US$531
US$415
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
US$526
US$449
1,307 results
All reviewsorlando airportfront desklonghorn steakhousefree dinnerfire pitbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtgreat hotelrestaurants within walking distancethe shuttle driverdisney cruisebedroom suitean early flightcomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayhome away from homefull kitchen
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I traveled with two individuals that were in wheelchairs. The rooms were neat and clean and they had plent of room for the guys to get around in. The hotel even paid my taxi fare because they were not able to fit the wheelchair in their vans. A very nice stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Safe travels!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We were stranded in Orlando due to cancelled flights. Hotel staff (especially Patricia and Katheryn) were very helpful as they accommodated early check-in for my tired family and inquired about our well-being and needs throughout the stay. The entire staff was also very friendly and helpful. The property appeared new and was spotless.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I was not in Orlando for the usual tourist reasons, but rather for some personal business. I chose this place simply because I saw it online and it was near the airport. I had never stayed at a Homewood Suites before.

But I will in the future. As befitting a fairly new property, the place sparkles. What struck me was that the staff seems to be very well trained and very courteous. There was no reason for the desk clerk to offer to take a photo of my family posing in front of the Christmas tree, but she did.

I was also struck by the excellent breakfast. This is not the usual "bowl of Cheerios and a cup of bad coffee" kind of breakfast available at most places. The selection includes hot entrees that border of specialty cooking. I noticed the restaurant staff came out talk to the guests - something they didn't need to do, but certainly made for a pleasant breakfast.

I don't know if I'll be back in Orlando, but if I travel there again, I know where I'll stay. Excellent place.

1  Thank Doug Y
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your experience was with us! The staff love to hear how they are doing and this review has been posted for them to see. Our Food and Beverage department amaze me with the food creations that they prepare for our guests and I am glad that you had the pleasure of experiencing their "specialty cooking." We hope you find your way back to the Orlando area. If there is anything that you need in the future, please feel free to contact me directly! Safe Travels!

Guest Service Manager
tara.morris@hilton.com
407-313-5782

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Wonderful hotel, helpful staff. First visit and will stay again on subsequent trips. Room was modern and clean, breakfast was outstanding. I needed a quick ride to the airport and the shuttle was called within 3 minutes. The fireplace by the pool was a wonderful addition. Great experience and I highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Would highly recommend staying here, especially families. The 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit was perfect. The location to the airport is ideal, especially if going to Port Canaveral for a cruise. No need to rent a vehicle.