“Wonderful Choice!”

Ranked #9 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Regina, Canada
“Wonderful Choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

This hotel was one of our favourites! In our suite, the rooms were very spacious. We had a two-bedroom suite, with a total of 3 queen beds. There was a living room area and an equipped kitchen to use. Our teenage boys loved the spacious feel of the suite. There was a nice small pool with a small seating area and a raised gas firepit outside. There was also a nice area by the front desk to meet with friends; we noticed other guests gathered there to watch a football game together. There was a small continental breakfast included with bagels, danishes, muffins, cereal, yogurt, etc.. Coffee is served all day. Our boys loved the small basketball court outside and put it to good use. Overall, we would highly recommend this very nice hotel, as long as its location suits your needs while staying in Orlando. We will definitely stay here again if we return.

1 Thank GoRdrs
Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 6 November 2014
I wanted to personally Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! I am glad that you are your family enjoyed the accomodations at our property. The basketball court and fire pit are very popular with our guests. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your large spacious two bedroom suite while you were here. If you have any additional feedback, please feel free to contact us. Safe travels!

Tara.Morris@Hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Waynesville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

Staff is very friendly and helpful. It is a very clean and well maintained facility. I travel a lot for work and stay in many different hotels and this was one of the most enjoyable stays I have had. I reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jason K
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
I really appreciate when our guests take the time to share their experience. I am pleased to hear that you had the most enjoyable stay at our hotel recently. Our staff take a lot of pride in our hotel and when we see that the guests appreciate it as much as we do, it makes it just that much better! We hope you will come back and see us soon! Safe travels!

Orlando, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Awsome hotel, very clean and friendly. Also everything is within 5 minutes, store wise of where you need to be. Even a UPS Store, which save me time and helped me to get a speedy refund from Amaazon! I have enjoyed complimentary breakfast in many hotels and even a managers special (Happy Hour), but had never been offered a complimentary dinner. Homewood Suites is truly like a little home away from home.

1 Thank Damius R
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! I am truly happy to hear that we can be your home away from home while traveling. I believe having a complimentary breakfast and full dinner makes life a little easier when on the road. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have you back soon. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesistate to contact me directly. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Milwaukee, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Great Property, Great Location, Terrible housekeeping and Front Desk. We stayed for 3 days, and our room was never serviced the 2nd or 3rd day. We had dirty towels which I had to take down to the desk and get replacements. We ran our of toilet paper, and I had to go to the desk to get more. They never touched the beds (we made them), cleaned the Bathroom or the kitchen. Housekeeping is terrible, even though I asked 4 times to have the room serviced. The front desk assured me we were on "the list", but apparently they never got to us (or a number of others I talked to). The front desk told me they were a "green" hotel when I asked for service once, and I replied "does green mean dirty?" If you don't mind cleaning up your own room and hauling your own towels on vacation, it is a really nice property. I won't be staying there again. Not up to the "Homewood Brand" I know and love.....I'm a Hilton Honors reward member. I think someone needs to "Undercover Boss" this Hotel.

3 Thank Eric P
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am glad that you have brought this issue to our attention so we may correct it for our future guest. However, please let me apologize for the problems you experienced with housekeeping when you visited our hotel. Our rooms are cleaned and inspected in a manner that reflects the high regard we have for all of our guests, and I'm confident that on a repeat visit, you would be greeted with a much cleaner room than the one that you encountered during your stay. I can assure you that this issue has been discussed and will be corrected for our future guests. Again, thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Orlando Airport and we hope that you will come back so we can show you how amazing we really are. Safe travels!

Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

My wife and I stay at this hotel almost every time we are in Orlando. The only reason we will not stay at this hotel, is if it is sold out! The location right next to 528 is perfect and easy for us to either go downtown or to the beachside area. Taxi's in Orlando are very expensive so to have the free shuttles is such an unexpected luxury. We have never had a bad experience with either of the complementary breakfast or dinner, and the free beer and wine is amazing!
Luis runs this hotel as if it is a luxury resort. In the past my wife and I would debate where to stay when visiting Florida. Now, it is probably the easiest part of planning our vacations!

Room Tip: We have stayed in this hotel on 4 separate occasions. Literally never had a bad experience with any...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ScootsAnt321
Thank you for sharing about our hotel on Tripadvisor! I know everyone has many lodging options to choose from when travelling and I am happy to hear that we are your choice. You have experienced our delightful breakfast and dinner, but my suggestion the next time you are here is to have a glass of wine or beer next to the fire pit. I can guarantee that it will be a great way to relax at the end of the day. I hope you will be back soon to visit. Thank you again for the review and safe travels!

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed at this Hotel twice during our trip to Orlando. After flying 20+ hours from Australia we arrived in the early morning hours. We were greeted by friendly staff and check in very quickly. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite which was very spacious, clean and inviting. The beds are super comfortable too!

We loved the fact that this hotel offers free Breakfast each morning (yum), and also free WiFi internet. My favourite feature of this hotel however was the fire pit! We spent many nights sitting around a toasty fire in comfy chairs drinking and chatting!

The ONLY thing I can criticize on was during our 2nd stay here, our front door to our room had a very sticky lock making the door quite difficult to open/close & lock. I called front desk on 3 separate occasions to have the locked look at by maintenance but nothing was ever done.

Apart from the small issue of the front door lock, I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate when our guests take the time to give us feedback about their stay. I am very pleased that our staff was able to accommodate you and your family. The fire pit area is a great place to relax and mingle with other guests at the hotel. However, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with the door. I can assure you that our engineering team has corrected the issue. Please visit us again the next time you are in the Orlando area. Safe travels!

New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent staff , beautiful room, conveniently located next to Applebee's too. The breakfast was amazing as well. Clean place. Would recommend to this place to everyone. It's a 20min drive from there to universal studios and the international drive is nearby too

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
I wanted to personally Thank You for telling everyone about your stay with us! I am glad that you had an opportunity to experience our complimentary breakfast while you were here. Our F&B team takes pride in the menu that they provide. I have communicated your feedback to the team. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!