“BEST stay in Orlando!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #6 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Travel to Orlando often for work and fun and usually stay in different hotels around the city based on my needs so this time I chose this hotel because I wanted to be near the airport to catch an early flight. Best decision ever, The rooms are spacious, very clean, the staff is SUPER friendly and helpful. They hotel offers unlimited beer and wine for all guests in the evenings. The young lady (Long Dark hair) that checked me in set me up with a shuttle appointment the next morning, Met the Manager working that night Louis, Super friendly guy, was nice enough to come up and help me with a TV issue (no big deal) it was resolved quickly. I asked for a late checkout they were able to honor and as I was leaving the housekeeper working next to my room made a point to thanked me for staying there and wished me a great day (rare these days). I was quite impressed. Strongly recommend this hotel. Will definitely be staying here again!

1  Thank Skydiver90
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

We are constantly monitoring the performance of our team member to make sure our valuable guests are welcomed with efficient and pleasant service. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted on our bulletin board as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way. We hope you will come visit us again if your travels ever bring you back to the Orlando area! Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Needed a comfortable place to stay for a week, near the Orlando airport. This property was just what the doctor ordered! Very nice comfortable room, excellent breakfast options, and they even provided dinner Monday-Thursday WITH ADULT BEVERAGES!

1  Thank gregory0903

I wanted to personally Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am pleased that you had the opportunity to enjoy our complimentary dinner social. Our Food & Beverage team takes pride in exceeding the expectations of our guests. I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the Orlando area. Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

we (7 people) stayed here just one night before our cruise. The room was very nice and clean. The sofa-bed was not very comfortable, my adult sons complained about it in the morning. The breakfast was very good, nice selection. The staff was very courteous and helped us with questions regarding the airport and some area stores. The airport transfer van was very quick and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Philip S

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our TripAdvisor community! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and service that you encountered. However, I would like to apologize for the level of comfort that the pull out sofa provided for your sons. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me directly. We hope to see you and your family again in the future. Safe travels!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

super friendly staff, very clean. good breakfast, loved this hotel. I would stay here every time i come here. Can't come up with anything that was not excellent about this hotel. Free parking free breakfast, full kitchen, seperate living areas, clean bathrooms. god i hope this is 200 characters. review has ended a few hundred ago. have a great day everyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank kennethrb2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience during your stay at the Homewood Suites Orlando Airport. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your service and accommodations. Please feel free to contact me direcly if you have any other comments or suggestions on how we can exceed your expectations. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Can't say enough about this place but most importantly...the staff. As clean, New, and functional as the hotel is, the staff is what makes it feel like a second home. They know your name after a while, they know what you like to eat, drink, they genuinely care about how your day is going, and if you need anything.

Hopefully our company continues to put employees at this location!

Two small issues...the fire pit had been broken for almost 4 weeks (seems a little long to get fixed), and the gym could use more benches and work out equipment.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank WeBlueBoyz

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Homewood Suites Orlando Airport for your kind comments on our performance and your experience during your stay. It encourages our team members to work even harder for our guests. However, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience the fire pit area may have caused you. The issues you have raised about the fire pit have been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had to stay at the homewood suites for six weeks of airline training. My experience could not have been better. The rooms and entire hotel are immaculate and clean. There is always a staff member cleaning something and making sure everything is in its place. The breakfast and dinner service is amazing as well. The staff goes out of their way to prepare great food. Many of the nights, we were running late and the staff would make sure that there was food left for us even after it was supposed to be put away for the night. Tara, the guest service manager, provided exceptional customer service and was always there when you needed her.. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for the complete package.

1  Thank Richard L

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team always looks forward to the opportunity to make every stay a pleasant one, I am happy to hear that we were able to welcome and appease you during your stay, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and be certain that we will share your wonderful remarks with the rest of our team. Once again our sincere thanks and hope to see you again soon if ever back in the Orlando area!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed here this past weekend and every single aspect of the hotel exceeded my expectations. Beautiful spacious suite, superb customer service, excellent breakfast, VERY clean. The front desk assisted us a few times in getting a taxi called and they were there within minutes every time. The location is close to the airport and very centrally-located. All of the finishes were modern and upgraded, including stainless steel appliances, laminate wood flooring, and ceramic tile in the bathrooms. WILL RETURN!

Room Tip: The 2br/2ba suites are amazing.