“AMAZING SERVICE!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #5 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Opted to book a hotel by the airport before an early flight and chose this one, best decision, The rooms are huge and CLEAN. it's close to restaurants, The whole staff is super friendly and helpful and the breakfast was pretty complete. Louis the manager was nice enough to provide with a late check-out which was awesome since my flight was pushed back due to weather. Overall awesome stay. Hat off to management, I will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Edison P, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to the Orlando airport area. We are very pleased to hear that your experience was a wonderful one. From our breakfast amenities to the excellent customer service from the staff we strive to satisfy our guests. We look forward to seeing you in the future, Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My every Friday choice for my business trip. Excellent comfortable hotel with the extras that make your trip special. Excellent hot breakfast choices not all starch like many of the hotels. This Homewood offers the afternoon happy-hour almost dinner get-to-gather that makes the Homewood a first choice for my travels. The rooms are totally quiet and comfortable, with great television channel selections, fully appointed rooms for convenience and comfort.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor away from the elevator.
2  Thank pitstop53
Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review! I am pleased to hear that we are your first choice when travelling. Our team takes great pride in the service that we provide. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Orlando area. Safe travels!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Nice hotel but during our last night, there was very loud noise from the suite next door that kept us awake for a couple of hours. Loud talking, laughing and stomping around. Ridiculous thin walls. We complained after an hour of waiting an hoping the people would stop being so noisy but it took almost another hour after complained for normal noise levels.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Edison P, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry for the unfortunate incident with the noise complaint during the last night of your stay. We appreciate your feedback and we will be addressing these noise complaints with our maintenance department on ways to minimize noise levels. We look forward to seeing you in the future and hope to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The only problem I experienced was finding where to catch the hotel's shuttle location once I got my bag. No signs around the baggage claim area and didn't see anything on the hotel's website. Ended calling the hotel. The wait was worth it as the driver was courteous and willing to take to a smoke shop for sme cigars. I not only enjoyed the food selection at breakfast, but also at dinner. The desk staff was very courteous. A great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jd2guest

I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your experience with our TripAdvisor community! I am so happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service, complimentary breakfast and dinner. We value each and every guest and we are happy that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We love Homewood Suites because it is an all around great hotel. The hotel is always kept up so beautifully and we love the benefits of the breakfast and dinner. The gym is nice and roomy and the pool was clean and so refreshing.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank misspenniehill

I wanted to Thank You for your recent review! Our team members take great pride in the hotel and we enjoy getting great feedback from our guests about their experience. We hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future. Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Definitely met my expectations of a Hilton Hotel. Enjoyed my stay as I loved my one bedroom suite with a mini kitchen and also clean linen. Also enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning as well as the location that was close to good restaurants and shops.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I wanted to personally Thank You for your recent review! We look forward to receiving feedback from our valued guests. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Orlando area. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Really impressed by this place. Free transfers to and from the airport. The rooms are excellent with comfortable beds, good size sitting area, small kitchen but it had a full size fridge, electric hob, microwave, coffee machine and a small quantity of pots, china and cutlery. All spotlessly clean. Good size bathroom with a good shower. Complimentary coffee pack in the room and complimentary coffee/ tea in the reception area. They have complimentary breakfast every day and free evening meals and drinks Mon - Thursday. I didn't eat there as it was spaghetti and meatballs that night and I had had something similar on the weekend but it seemed popular. Breakfast the following morning was basic but the coffee was good and there was certainly enough choice to start you off for the day. I just had the scrambled egg and toast.
The pool was lovely and I spent the afternoon and the following morning swimming and reading with the place virtually to myself. The staff were friendly and helpful.
I would definitely recommend this place. It has plenty of good places to eat within walking distance, so I was able to drop my car off at the airport the day before I left and just chill for my last day. (It also not far into the parks area if you take the toll roads.)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank JanSWales_UK
Edison P, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us, were extremely happy to know that we impressed you during your visit. I'm glad to hear that our transportation service to the airport was efficient, effortless and convenient. Our staff is committed to providing our guests the best service possible and its re-affirming to know that was your experience. From our rooms to our common areas such as the pool facilities we have a dedicated staff who aim to ensure they are clean, neat and inviting for our guests. We hope there's an opportunity for you to visit us in the future.