Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
US$90
US$424
US$386
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$141
Hotels.com
US$540
US$340
getaroom.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
US$526
US$449
1,307 results
All reviewsorlando airportfront desklonghorn steakhousefree dinnerfire pitbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtgreat hotelrestaurants within walking distancethe shuttle driverdisney cruisebedroom suitean early flightcomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayhome away from homefull kitchen
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The customer service,, cleanliness is unsurpassable . The front desk staff Alex and Dolly were excellent. My family and I will definitely stay there again. The basketball court and breakfast was also great!! I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I have communicated your feedback to our team in regards to the excellent service that you received during your stay. I am also pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our basketball court and complimentary amenities while you were here. Feel free to contact us if we can help with any future reservations. Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for our family vacation. Friendly workers at front desk and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Conveniently located in the center of every place we wanted to go and next to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014
Edison P, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff during your recent stay with us. I'm glad our hotel was in a convenient location for your traveling needs. Our staff is committed to providing friendly and exceptional customer service for our guests and I’m glad that was your experience. We look forward to see you in the future on any trips to the Orlando, FL area.

Edison Pacheco
Guest Service Manager
Edison.Pacheco@Hilton.com

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have been staying in this Homewood suites for the last 4 months..the staff here is the best I have ever seen...the dinners are very good and the breakfast is too..I would come back here anytime..The suites are very spacious..i would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who travels.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Glen D

Glen thank you for the wonderful feedback during your extended stay with us! It was a pleasure having you here and glad to hear that your experience from the food to the accommodations and service exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you in the future and appreciate your recommendation.

Edison Pacheco
Guest Service Manager
Edison.Pacheco@Hilton.com

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed in July 4 - 11th and wet lived the condo. We stayed in a 1 bedroom deluxe. The only complain I will say is the walls are to thin and you can hear everything. But to me that wasn't a major problem. Very spacious! I do say if you plan on staying here make sure to call in advance and ask for a renovated condo. I did that and I got one as requested. I arrived at 3:00 before check in time but hour a room anyway.I would most definetly stay here again for next year!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank cat_garcia

Thank you for telling us about your stay at the Homewood Suites Orlando Airport! I am so glad that you enjoyed your spacious suite while you are here. I do want to apologize for any noise that you encountered during your stay. We hope you will come back to visit the next time you are in the Orlando area. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed overnight on way back from North Carolina to London and picked this hotel as it was relatively close to Orlando airport as well as having 2 bedrooms as there were 4 of us. Easy to get to and very comfortable and very reasonably priced with breakfast thrown in and a complimentary shuttle bus to airport. We would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Brendan J

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate you during your trip to London. We hope you can stay longer the next time you are in town. Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Orlando Airport. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!