“Excellent Stay, Close To Airport, Friendly Service”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #9 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“Excellent Stay, Close To Airport, Friendly Service”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay in Orlando. It's close to the airport, courteous staff and free shuttle service to the airport. They offer a managers reception in the evening that is good, but if you want more there is IHOP, Longhorns, Carrabas, Bonefish Grill, other more right next to the hotel. The rooms are clean and the staff is very courteous. A great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Edison P, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you for your awesome feedback, were glad we could make your stay so pleasant. The variety of local area restaurants are great dining choices but were happy to hear you got to enjoy our complimentary dinner social. We strive to ensure our guestrooms our clean and glad we could meet your expectations. Thank you for your recommendation and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Edison.Pacheco@Hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed 1 August 2014

After a grueling day of travel from NorCal and one delay after another I arrived in Orlando, not at the pre-planned 7 pm but at 1:30 am! I did encounter a problem with my room upon arrival and the young lady at the desk, Patricia, made me a happy traveler by taking ownership of her job and moving me to a new room. Another staff person, Dillon, showed up at my door and assisted me in getting all my stuff up to the new suite. Thank you Homewood Suites Orlando, I will be back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank jhewlett
Edison P, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 11 October 2014
I am glad to hear that we were able to turn your night around. Our team is always attentive and I am glad you were able to experience that. I hope we made you feel at home and hope to see you soon.

Homewood Suites
407.857.5791
Plano, TX, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stay in Homewood for my son's tournament in Orlando. We got the group rate since there were multiple families stay there during the time period. It was really worthy the money with group discount. The bed was really comfortable, pool was clean. Kids had a lot of fun playing in the pool.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, 10 November 2014
I wanted to thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! I am so pleased that you and your group were accommodated during your visit to Orlando. I hope you are able to visit us again for your next tournament. Safe travels!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed here with my wife who was accompanying me on a business trip. The suite was extremely comfortable and had great amenities in the room and around the hotel (fridge, stove, ... gym, pool). She enjoyed here stay while I was away. I used the hotel tonight app to get a pretty good rate here. I used the HOTEL_TONIGHT promo code to get an additional $25 off.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SDFred2000
We appreciate your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us! Our mission is to provide the experience of a home away from home atmosphere. I'm glad you and your family were able to enjoy all of our wonderful amenties to make your travel more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you on any future trips you may have to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My wife and kids first comment as we walked into the room was ,"It smells,looks and feels like it is brand new". Carrabas and BoneFish Grill are in walking distance. After a long day at Aquatica we did not want to get in the car. Highly recommend for the Orlando parks, it was only a 15 minute drive.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Abel B
I wanted to personally Thank You for sharing your family's experience when you visited us! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our local restaurants and parks. We look forward to having you and your family stay with us again. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

being stomped on by the elephants in the room ABOVE them its a great place but if notI would go somewhere else well I dont have anything else to say....200 charactors is alittle over dont you think....if a review is bad its bad...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Beverly P
Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Orlando. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered and we will work toward improving our guest service experience. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you consider staying with us in the future.

Fishers, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great place and the people are even better! I highly recommend this for families or business travelers! Very clean and the staff was awesome. Great location close to the airport and plenty of restaurants close by.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your recent review! I am happy to hear that we are highly recommended by you and your family. We hope you will come back to visit the next time you are in the area. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!