“Great stay, Great Bargain”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #7 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The value, location, accommodations and staff are exceptional! This hotel is a real bargain! If you're looking for a place close to the Orlando International airport this is the hotel to consider. The shuttle service is terrific both to and from the airport.

1  Thank Robert O
Edison P, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2014

I wanted to thank you for taking time to give us feedback. I am glad to hear that we were able to accomodate you in everyway. I hope we made you feel at home and we hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I would Highly recommend staying at the HomeWood Suites, this hotel has excellent cutomer Service and the Quality of the Hotel rooms are Outstanding, Great 24 hour Shuttle Service, free breakfast in the morning, computer access at any time.

1  Thank Leslie M

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed many of our free amenities that we offer to our guests. Our team prides themselves on excellent guest service and I am happy to hear that is what you received. I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

My wife and I recently completed a 6 month extended stay at this property. We both appreciated how genuine and kind the staff was on a daily basis. The value was amazing, too. Our room was clean/bright and included a kitchen area (with a full size fridge), a work desk and a large flat screen TV. Eating breakfast out is expensive, so it was great that the hotel served a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. The hotel is located near the airport and there are many good restaurants that are just a short walk away (Bonefish Grill, Longhorn, Carrabbas, TGI Fridays, etc.). The major theme parks are just a ~25 minute drive away and the FL toll roads can be completely avoided by taking the service streets that are connected to the hotel. Overall, my wife and loved the hotel's conveniences, the staff's friendliness, the location and the overall value.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Jeff_B_USA

Thank you for giving us your feedback about your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that your accomodations were excellent and that all of our amenities were beneficial for you. I am happy that you received the excellent service that our team prides themselves on. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

The room was clean and very comfortable and the ac was not noisy as other properties I have stayed at. Staff was very friendly and welcoming.

Breakfast and dinner are complimentary. The bonus for dinner, beer and wine are provided at no additional cost.

The room bonus, SOFT WATER!!! I was amazed that this property had a soft water filtration system. Even though some folks may not like the feeling that they still have soap on them, my wife and I enjoyed it!

The one detractor, even though the room was non-smoking, seems that prior guests may not have followed the rule. The room had a slight smell of cigarette smoke.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Jonathan C

Thank you for taking time and giving us feedback on your recent stay here with us. I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that we were able to accomodate your needs. I appologize that your room smelt like smoke and we will continue to be on the look out for other rooms with the same condition. I hope we made you feel like home and I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I booked the two bedroom suite and was not disappointed in any way. Very nicely appointed rooms and tasteful decor. On the 4th floor, our room was clean, well stocked, spacious, and comfortable for our family of five-two adults and three kids. We were able to check in early after disembarking and grabbing our rental car. Being close to the airport you can expect some noise from planes but nothing to pester you. Nice sized picture windows in bedrooms and living area. Easy access to get gas for the rental car and close to chain restaurants/Wawa/drug stores. Pool area was fantastic. It was nice to let the kids unwind and swim after our cruise. Towels were available and plenty of chaise lounges circled the pool. Back in the room, everything was clean and dusted. Bedding and pillows were clean and comfortable. Bedding for the sofa bed was in room so there was no need to call anyone. Two bathrooms were very convenient. We even got out to share a glass of wine at the fire pit around 10pm, although it was not on. (At 89 degrees who needs a fire?) Breakfast was hot and kids enjoyed making waffles. There was a nice selection of drinks, eggs, breads, cereals, fruit etc. Easy check in and check out. Only complaint is we only stayed one night! Big thanks to Alex for the early check in and all the friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel to traveling friends and family without hesitation.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy B
Edison P, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and the wonderful feedback during your visit. It’s a pleasure to know that the guest room cleanliness and in room amenities met or exceeded your expectations. We are committed to providing the best guest experience possible and it seems that was the case during your stay. Glad to hear you were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast and that it was plentiful and had a variety of options to choose from. We hope you come back to visit us on any future trips to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I am repeat guest of this hotel. I am always more than satisfied with my accommodations. The employees recognize me and make me feel welcomed as if I were family. The hotel is safe and clean and located near many restaurants. I liken it to being at "Cheers". Everybody knows your name and go to great extremes to make you feel at home. I will certainly be returning whenever I am in Orlando!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We appreciate your kind words and wonderful feedback in regards to our service. You are part of our Homewood family and "...were always glad you came...”. We look forward to seeing you on future trips to Orlando, thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Spent 2 wks here in August on personal business, my third stay. Very quiet, comfortable, well-equipped suites. Business office was a big help. Breakfast was good. Dinner (Mon. - Thu.) was nothing to write home about, but you can't beat the price. Staff was great. Will stay again and would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am glad to hear you had a wonderful stay here with us. I am pleased to know that you were able to benefit from our amenities that we offer our guests. We hope that you stay here with us again.