“Great experience”

World of Chocolate Museum and Cafe
Ranked #11 of 119 Shopping in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Orlando's sweetest attraction, the World of Chocolate Museum and Café. Come here and explore the fascinating history of the world's best-loved confection. Feast your eyes on our collection of chocolate sculptures. There's so much to see and do here -- chocolate-making workshops, exhibits, the delicious World of Chocolate Café -- and of course, free tastings of many of the world's gourmet chocolates. Deliciously Different. Delightfully fun. That's the World of Chocolate Museum and Café. Come join us!
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

It was fun and informative. Well worth the price. The chocolates sold was a lil pricy. The tasting was good and the sculpture made of chocolate was awesome

Christopher J, Public Relations Manager at World of Chocolate Museum and Cafe, responded to this review, 27 September 2014
Thanks! We appreciate the review and feedback! We hope you learned a lot from the tour, and enjoyed the sculptures!

• Turkish first
Jonesboro, Arkansas
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“What a blast for the whole family!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

What fun! Definite pro to the tour: While the information may be geared more toward teenager- to adult-aged people, there is plenty to keep the younger kids interested. There is a running animated, interactive feature throughout the experience which, of course, attracts the little ones. Even I had fun with it! A couple of things to the negative, one of which I would only really use as a word of caution for the little kids: They do give chocolate samples, but some of the samples are horribly bitter. Unless your little one is as strange as my little one (who likes baking chocolate), they may not appreciate it at all. A little warning might be worth it. Second word of caution, it's a little more expensive than maybe it's worth. Great fun, though, and a great guide!

Visited July 2014
Christopher J, Public Relations Manager at World of Chocolate Museum and Cafe, responded to this review, 29 September 2014
Thanks for the review! We try to gauge our tours to be suitable for all ages. In regards to the tastings on the tours - we try to offer a wide range of chocolates to teach you about the different tastes. Some are very sweet - but yes - some will be bitter. We will make sure we start notifying guests beforehand if the chocolates will be bitter! Thanks for the feedback!
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“love chocolate !”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My family and me love chocolate, of course we needed to check the chocolate museum out. The 45 min tour is very interesting and fun and you get to taste some chocolates. I loved the status of chocolates (Eifeltower, Mt. Rushmore,....) all made in Austria and shipped to the Usa some of them in pieces to not break during the shipping, and then put together. Granted the chocolate from their shop is not cheap, but good chocolate has its price. I have to say my whole family really enjoyed that little trip to the Chocolate Museum.

We are very glad you enjoyed your experience! It seems like you learned a lot! You are absolutely correct in regards to our chocolate sculptures being shipped from Austria in pieces. Did you know that they were transported on a 22 day voyage on a ship because flying would be too rocky and they couldn't climate control the cabin enough? The things we do for chocolate! Thanks for the visit! Come back and see us again!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will return again”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My group went on the tour 7-27-14 at 12 noon. The guide was funny, entertaining, and keep us involved. The touring was not boring at all. I highly will recommend it. I will return to the cafe the next time I am in Orlando for the delicious chocolate bars and buffet full of chocolate delight bites. Mmmmm

1 Thank Regina G
Hey Regina, thanks for the review! We are glad you really enjoyed the tour. Next time you are around Orlando - stop by to see us! We just introduced a wine and chocolate pairing class, and added more items to our menu - such as a cheese and meat platter and a caprese salad to be paired with a glass of wine and chocolate! Thanks again!
Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Who knew the history of chocolate was so interesting?”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had purchased a groupon so my 11 year old son and I went. We were two of a total of four on the tour. Chris, our guide, was fun and entertaining and very knowledgeable!! My son and I enjoyed learning the history and seeing the chocolate sculptures. We weren't expecting the tasting so that was a nice and delicious surprise! The whole experience was only an hour. If you are looking for something quick and interesting, this is it.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank amcg99
Christopher J, Public Relations Manager at World of Chocolate Museum and Cafe, responded to this review, 8 October 2014
Hey there! We are so glad you enjoyed the tour! We strive to make our tours desirable for all ages, but the chocolate tasting certainly makes the tour more enjoyable! :) Thanks for the visit - and the review!