“Fresh & Delicious!”

Dining options: After-hours
Tampa, Florida
“Fresh & Delicious!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

White wood is very nice Meditteranean grill. Located In the middle of Downtown Orlando with outdoor sitting right on the busy Strip.The Menu is great, service is Good and me and my wife enjoyed a Healthy meal for less then $20. I ordered the Chicken Shawarma, it was delicious and my wife had the Chicken Pesto panini That was Awesome. We enjoyed the whole ecperience, Thanks White wood.

Visited May 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Terrible”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Unless you have hours on your hands for a basic dinner, go elsewhere instead of waiting 40 minutes for a simple kabob plate.

1 Thank Gabe T
New York
“So Sad”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

It is sad when a restaurant opens with a good idea and food but not managed well. The cooks are not trained well.
Ordering Chicken or Gyros or Beef or Lamb will all be cut/carved the same way. They are all cut in thick chunks like spam. It looks aweful and sastes funky. When I askes that my Gyros be cut in thin slice not big lazy chunks, the cook say that is the thinnest he cuts. The orders were place incorrectly by someone with a lack of understanding of the english language.
I've been to the mediterrianan contries and the middle east and know the food well. I was very dissapointed how they pass this place off as a representation of that food.
The place can improve if they hire someone who speaks english and takes orders correctly and retrain the cooks on making decent food.
Until then, I WILL NOT GO BACK. So sad. It could have been great.

• Visited February 2014
Thank Dr. Sanjay S
“Awesome Mediterranean cuisine”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I just had lunch at this restaurant yesterday. Now looking at the reviews which many of them talking about Lake Mary. This restaurant is in downtown Orlando on Orange Avenue. Here is my take from my visit.
we were walking buy and came across a delicious smell of grilled meat so we decided to give this restaurant a try.
The Food: we had 2 different sandwiches and shared between 2 people to try different things. The sandwiches were both awesome and very well done and presented. I think the food was nothing less than awesome.
The service: was really good.the gentleman recommended the sandwiches we had and his choices were bullseye! He also recommended the herbal ice tea which also tasted great and had a herbal kick not just a regular ice tea. Another very well recommendation.
The prices: prices were really good specially for that area in downtown Orlando. Each sandwich ran between $7 to $8 and were well worth it.
The cleanliness: the restaurant was very clean and because it has an open kitchen you can tell it is a very clean place.
Ambiance: great decoration and surroundings and the plates used to serve were with interesting shape.
All in all it is a very nice restaurant. I will definitely go back and recommend it much.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank PeterTravelAdvisor
“Lake Mary location needs help!”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I was unimpressed with the food here. The pita bread was room temp... Not grilled. Tzaziki sauce sucked. Gyro was average. Salad dressing not a whole lot of taste. Not a lot of feta on Greek salad. Flatbread was good. And it was pricey to boot. I'll wait a while and give it one more try before giving up on them. Plus... No kids menu!!! That's disappointing since it has the potential of being an easy place to bring kids!!

• Visited January 2014