“Always a blast!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Always a blast!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I always have a great time when I come here. The bartenders always get the drinks ready in a timeless fashion and the dancefloor is a blast. I love coming here after work with friends and blowing off steam with drinks, pool, and great mix of country music and top 40.

2 Thank Dannielle R

Orlando, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A fun night out”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Cowboys is a place everyone should check out at least once, especially if you enjoy country music and/or line dancing. The atmosphere was vibrant and comfortable and everyone that I saw looked like they were having a wonderful time. The energy in here is simply top notch. I am not a huge fan of country music nor do I know many of the dances but that did not stop me from feeling welcomed and having an amazing time. The drink prices are reasonable and the bartenders get the drinks out to you efficiently. Even on crowded nights I don't see the efficiency suffering due to the fact that there are multiple bars throughout waiting to serve you. Cowboys keeps it simple. Great music, awesome drinks, a few pool tables for your pleasure, and friends makes Cowboys a fun outing for anyone looking for a good time .

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Michael A
Burnham, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Foot stomping fun !”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I had heard so much about Cowboys from K92 the local Country music radio station, so we thought we would give it a go. We went on Thursday night which is ladies night. It cost $2 for ladies to enter and $6 for men over 21 to get in. From then girls only pay $2 per drink and boy their measures are strong!

Jason the DJ plays a good mix of not only country music (which I love) but all sorts but the beauty is the dance floor takes on a life of its own and sways and stomps to every type of tune. You can try to line dance and the locals will encourage you onto the floor. They are all so chatty and welcoming.

There are also pool tables along one wall on the inside of the bar and a few on the outside patio area.

It's up OBT so a bit out of town so be sure to have a designated driver as when we left there were plenty of police in the huge parking lot, and yes the place was packed !!

Advice - take photo ID no matter what your age, we needed it and we are in our 40's (flattering lol)

Please do go if you want a good natured fun night out, we saw no bad feeling, fights or general attitude. Overall recommend this to everyone :-)

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Webbfamily_2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great bar!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Great outside area, music and service. Will be back! I went on a Thursday and would highly reccomend it. The place was full of people dancing and tearing it up