We have just spent two weeks at Sunset Lodge. The Villa was perfectly situated to access the Disney parks and other places of interest and also close to lots of eating places.
The Villa itself is extremely clean, with plenty of room for a family. It was kitted out to a high standard with everything you needed and also had a games room.
The swimming pool and jacuzzi was also a massive plus.
There was also an information booklet in the Villa which we found very useful.
The owners are extremely helpful and obliging and I would not hesitate to go back again.
Beautiful home, our family is truly enjoying our stay! Close to all the parks, yet far enough to stay away from the traffic. Highly recommended
We absolutely loved our stay at Sunset Lodge. My kids are already asking when we can go back. It has everything you need and more. We were in the pool and hot tub 90% of the time we were "home" and playing air hockey and pool the other 10%. The lay out of the house was perfect for us. Two adult rooms with your own bathroom and two kids rooms.
It was close to supermarkets and restaurants. It was about a 45 minute drive to Universal Studios which wasn't bad as traffic is slow. Be ware of highway tolls!!!! We were not prepared!
This was the best family vacation!! Not to mention Robert is wonderful to work with!!!
This is a lovely spacious house, which was perfect for my family of 6 children and 3 adults. The wealth of bathroom facilities meant that there was no congestion while taking showers after swimming or getting ready in the morning.We loved having the swimming pool and the children also enjoyed the games room. Shops are close by and the Disney Parks a short drive away. We all liked being able to "escape" from the Disney Parks, which, although great fun, are intense and not very relaxing. The neighbourhood was very pleasant and there were many nearby restaurants and take-away facilities. (Applebee's was our favourite restaurant as the menu was varied and a bit healthier than others).
This was a lovely villa with plenty of space for 2 families of 4 and an excellent standard of accommodation. The villa was about 20 minutes drive from Disney and 40 minutes from seaworld and universal just off the main highway so easy enough to get around. The owner was very helpful prior to arrival sharing useful information about the area. We had a fantastic stay here and wouldn't hesitate to choose this villa again.
This villa in Glenbrook really is a lovely home from home. It's completely spotless and feels like you're staying at a friend's house rather than a business. This was our second stay here, the community is quiet and well maintained, the villa has a lovely aspect, the pool isn't overlooked and there are shortcuts to get you to Disney in 15 minutes. Everything you think you need is to hand in the kitchen; new renovations saw a new fridge, cooker, washing machine and flooring, it's so comfortable. Having stayed at other villas it made us appreciate Sunset Lodge even more, we would highly recommend a stay here. There aren't many restaurants within walking distance but various supermarkets are nearby. The booking process was efficient and reassuring, we hope to be back in the future!