“Not impressed”

Cuisines: Chinese
Marianna, Florida, United States
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

We were staying at Little Cay and wanted a place nearby. We were the only customers there at dinner time. Egg rolls were dry. Food was bland. Drinks are served in bottles/cans. Definitely won't return.

Canada
“Inedible take-out”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Sadly, we only ate a few spoonfuls. Even the prawn crackers were poor. We put most of this into the trash can.

• Visited October 2013
Galax, Virginia
“Take Out”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We ate at this restaurant because we saw their brochure that said they were voted the best Chinese food in Orlando. What a disappointment! First of all there is really no beverage service, only soda or water in bottles or cans. The food was average at best and the service was poor and we were the only customers in the restaurant. Our food wasn`t even warm. Two employees were sorting vegetables in the dining room at one of the tables. This restaurant seems to be geared more toward take out, but I`m sure there are much better options for take out in the area.

• Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
“So much better just around the corner”
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

Hmmm how can I sum this up... Mediocre! I have been to many places and I have to say I was left unimpressed. By no means am I saying it is bad I am simply stating it was soso. If you are not able to drive to another place like this then it will do...