“Epic!!!”

Outer Limitz Trampoline Arena
Ranked #96 of 229 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Outer Limitz Orlando caters to the child in every one of us!!!! Young and old alike can literally BOUNCE OFF THE WALLS in our 24,000 square foot state of the art family entertainment center. Get ready for ENDLESS FUN in our Arena Style Main Trampoline Jumper with rebounding side walls, State of the Art Foam Pit Jumper, Dodgeball Arena, Basketball Slam Arena, Netted Ropes Obstacle Course, and Spider Zone Climber. You can also enjoy snacks from our Café and play games in our Arcade
“Epic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

This was my first time coming to a indoor trampoline arena and I loved it all.there was a free jump,dodgeball,foampit(favorite)and there was a basketball part too I recommend this place sooo much!if you're under18 yes you're have to special socks and shoes and a helmet and every body has to watch a training video before you jump.epic!!!
And I went with my freind tre he loved the basketball part.recomend this place.epic!!!

1 Thank 123dudeguy

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun for everyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

My fiancée and I and also my sister and her boyfriend were on holiday in Orlando, great weather for nearly 2 weeks but nearing the last couple of days it started to get a bit stormy so we decided rebounderz would be a great option as we are all shopped out and are with 2 boys!!! It was so much fun and great value for money! Even my sister and I had a go... Funny to watch I imagine. The staff were great and really attentive and the owner who we met at the end of our hour there was awesome! I would highly recommend for all ages especially when you're with 2 boys who are sick of shopping :)

I vote get 1 in England!!!

1 Thank charley b
“Amazing ! ! !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Three other friends and myself went today for the first time, it was raining and we were all feeling down due to bad weather and 2nd to last day before going home to London. All I can say was I wish we found this place at the start of the holiday, it is such great fun! The staff are all really helpful and the place is very clean and safe. A must go to place whilst in Orlando!

1 Thank Buldog1992
Orange Park, Florida
“Bouncing off the walls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

I have driven by Rebounderz several times. Decided to take the kids as a surprise one night. I was concerned they may have been too old to enjoy all Rebounderz had to offer. At 16 and twin girls at 13 you never know. They had a blast and they were exhausted afterwards.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank swtflorida1
Orlando
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Don't get stuck in the ball pit !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

My 9 year old son went to Rebounderz, for the afternoon and ” bounced his brains out.”

$14 for an hour, and he had to wear helmet for protection, which as a parent I approve of.
He got stuck in the ball pit, he told my wife ” its not funny don't laugh.” So you know it was funny.

It was a good rainy day activity.

Visited August 2013