“Great time”

Outer Limitz Trampoline Arena
Ranked #95 of 229 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Outer Limitz Orlando caters to the child in every one of us!!!! Young and old alike can literally BOUNCE OFF THE WALLS in our 24,000 square foot state of the art family entertainment center. Get ready for ENDLESS FUN in our Arena Style Main Trampoline Jumper with rebounding side walls, State of the Art Foam Pit Jumper, Dodgeball Arena, Basketball Slam Arena, Netted Ropes Obstacle Course, and Spider Zone Climber. You can also enjoy snacks from our Café and play games in our Arcade
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Loved it .... watched the wife and kids play the whole time ... on them chairs next to the food court

2 Thank Beau T

Pensacola, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Feel like a kid again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

This is an amazing place to tire kids out. It's clean, spacious but can be a little redundant. I felt like a kids hitting backflips and toe touches though.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank traniece850
Orlando, Florida
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Undecided”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I brought my 10 year old son here because we had a group rate. Considering the potential for injury, I'm glad that he jumped for an hour and was not hurt. My iphone map didn't work correctly and had us turning north on Kirkman when the entrance is on International Drive. I tried to call Rebounderz twice during normal business hours to get directions and no one answered the phone. The staff that helped with signing the waiver, getting shoes, and the food counter were all very nice. I didn't like that there isn't really a very good way to watch my son while he was jumping since I wasn't jumping. The recliner chairs were comfortable if you don't mind not watching your kid. I didn't like the amount of noise in the building and was glad to leave as soon as we finished jumping and eating. We didn't use the video games. Due to the safety risk, I am not sure I would return.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Caroline_B2011
Dundee, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Rebounderz was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. My boyfriend and I are 25 and this was a highlight of our holiday, so much so that we went twice within the last 3 days of our stay in Orlando. The dodgeball was most definitely a highlight but there is nothing bad to say about this except prepare to be exhausted after an hour and a half!!!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jade C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Value, Friendly Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

This was the first time going to an indoor trampoline gym. Our experience was great! $14 for an hour is a great value, plus there are plenty of coupons out there to make it even more affordable. After 1 hour, you're exhausted. The staff was the best part. Helping you along the way and being extra friendly!

1 Thank Bret V