“Wow.............Wow!”

Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
Ranked #1,044 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, View, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Wow.............Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The Dessert part is Simply a must book if you are going to Magic Kingdom and plan on staying for the fireworks. Plenty of desserts to eat and they also have coffee and cold drinks. When you are done with dessert you have a great view of the fireworks. You have to book it 180 days in advance so plan ahead.

3 Thank Tcreps

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“Awesome Lobster roll”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

As we are in line out of no where we see this Lobster roll, so my wife and I get one for the each of us. Wow it was good, the chips were great and we split the soda, we got a DVC discount and my wife had a birthday pin on and gave her a free cake for her B-Day.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Chris A
Boston, Massachusetts
“surprisingly good offerings for fast food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stopped in for lunch and people watch good view of the castle on upper floor can even see the show on stage outside the castle in the right seats. Music is plenty loud enough to hear the performance too. Ordered salads beef and blue cheese, and the citrus shrimp salad both were a good size and could have easily been shared. order the salad dressing on the side for the beef and blue cheese as there was just a bit too much. over all tasty and fresh.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank momLofteens
“Not a good first impression”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Food meaning burgers look good but once I picked up my cheeseburger I realized it was a mistake....the bun was day old hard the cheese was dried out bacon and beef was cold not cool but COLD..was not satisfied with manager who didn't acknowledge me until after she did my refund then and only then she looked at me to offer me something elseWOW....nope not for me

Stuart, Florida
“My daughter's favorite place to eat in the Magic Kingdom”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

They go out of their way to be sure you get in and out and that you get a seat. They also have healthy things on their menu.

Visited June 2014