“Real Brick Oven Pizza, need I say more?”
Review of Flippers Pizzeria

Flippers Pizzeria
Ranked #208 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Fantastic pizza and a speedy delivery to our hotel. We ordered ham with baby portabella mushrooms, pepperoni and their sweet Italian sausage on our pizza. YUM! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

We ordered from Flippers to avoid a chain pizza place we're use to. We loved it so much we ordered it a second time during our stay. It was a nice price, delivered fresh & hot, and the staff was very friendly! Delivery took apx 45 minutes each time we ordered.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

When we arrived and was seated, the server went out of his way to ensure we had everything we could possibly want. We started off with an order of breadsticks. These had to be the best breadsticks my wife and I have ever eaten, absolutely wonderful!!! We ordered a 1/2 Arugula & Prosciutto Pizza and 1/2 Flippers Big Pie. Again, absolutely excellent!!! The only thing I will mention the large 16" pizza was $23.00. I thought this to be a little high, but since the food was so good, I didn't mind it. Great place, great service. Would definitely eat here again!!!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Sorry folks, don't have a picture available, but the website does. We had their Specialty Pizza and it was delicious!!! They serve wine, beer, and soft drinks to compliment your meal. Inside is tidy and clean with a cute décor. Nothing fancy, but very nicely done. The price was reasonable and if you are visiting the area, a Flippers Pizzeria is close to downtown Disney. This is a very nice place to have lunch; so, enjoy the area and a super pizza all in one Disney Day!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We attend Disney every October for annual business conference in addition to family vacations at other times. So we have visited this area year after year, eaten in and outside of Disney's resorts, and Flipper's has continued to stay on our list. We usually set aside one night we just want casual, inexpensive but good food--and this is the one. No, it is not NY style pizza (I love it when people compare everything to NY pizza like that is what all pizza must aspire to) but as a group that travels we can appreciate other regional styles. I find the chewy, delicate crust has excellent texture and I should add we usually eat at the restaurant which makes a difference. (We have had it delivered poolside to Disney resorts but that does effect any pizza when it rides around in a box and collects condensation) This location is the closest to Disney and has a clean, pleasant family-friendly atmosphere. The salads were surprisingly fresh and better than expected. I do not hesitate to recommend this location to family and friends visiting the area. For a yummy, casual meal (especially when your wallet needs a break!) this is at the top of the list.