“For pizza was pretty good!”
Review of Flippers Pizzeria

Flippers Pizzeria
Ranked #222 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We met a friend in town for a conference and needed a quick dinner. We chose Flipper's because the kids all like pizza.
Service was good, pizza was excellent according to husband and kids. I personally had a calzone and it was very good. After our meal my friend and I requested coffee. I asked for decaf but was told they don't have decaf, so that was not good for me since it was 9PM.
Overall, food good, service good just need to add decaf coffee and I'm a fan!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Husband and I and our two boys 16 and 13 ate here at lunch before checking into our hotel nearby. We were approached by an amazing waitress by the name of Katy who was friendly and so helpful. She recommended a few items on the menu and she didn't disappoint. The food was delicious. We had the sandwich with arugula and cheese, the buffalo chicken pizza and the meatball sub. Delish!! We also had it ordered for delivery and ordered pizza and sandwiches again and it was just as delicious. Highly recommend this place!!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I just had the best Pizza ever, the service was fast, the food was excellent, the restaurant was super clean.
Will return for sure.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

While staying on Hotel Plaza outside Downtown Disney, we were looking for pizza delivery. We found Flippers based on reviews (thanks, TA) and decided to go for it. We had their traditional pizza with sausage and pepperoni, their traditional Mediterranean Chicken, and a Ceasar salad. All tasted very good. Delivery was on the lower/quicker end of the times quoted when we called.

There were also lots of other items we thought over before just going on first instinct and picking pizza rather than going back and forth over options for hours. The kids loved the pepperoni and sausage with the brick oven crunch on the crust. The grownups had some special instructions about olives and roasted peppers on different parts of the pizza, and those were followed correctly. The salad had very fresh, crisp lettuce, tangy dressing, buttery/crunchy croutons, and wide ribbons of shaved parmesan.

We will order from them again if we need delivery pizza in one of their neighborhoods. (Unfortunately, that will not be back home. They haven't made it here, yet.)

Reviewed 26 March 2014

The restaurant is in a strip mall and not an obvious choice but worth it. The place looks simple but clean and would be one that the casual visitor would think can't produce great pizza. The locals give a great review and they are not just locally biased. This place is great and we were glad we listened to the recommendation of another frequent visitor to Disney. I am from Chicago and a pizza "snob." I wanted to go to Giordano's nearby and would have even been happy with the chain Uno's rather than Flippers but my family pushed us to follow the recommendation. This place really rocked. The wood-fire pizza is amazing. The menu choices are great and you can make your own if any are not appealing. The veggies for toppings are all fresh. The salad was wonderful as well. The price was reasonable for the area. Just as importantly, the service was amazing. The pizza was served in the amount of time promised and refills of drinks were on the table before we could ask. Our teens were just as happy. Great place!