“not so goo0d”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #641 of 3,775 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
east islip
“not so goo0d”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

no one in our group enjoyed our meal.The only thing we enjoyed was the baloon girl,who entertained the kids in our group,and made everyone smile.It was the night of the floyd merriweather fight so maybe they were overwhelmed.

• Visited May 2014

“Just mediocre”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

The place was okay. The wings were okay. The service was pretty good. The margarita was okay. The gyro was okay. I don't think I would come back here.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great bar, just OK wings when crowded”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We went here during a Broncos playoff game. The atmosphere was absolutely fantastic, with fans of both teams and those there to watch the next game. It was loud and full of energy.

Now, the food—that’s an entirely different matter. The order was screwed up, not to mention several wings short of the 20 that we ordered. The wings weren’t hot. Likely because it was sitting there for a while. I wouldn’t be surprised if ours was actually a 15-wing order (is there such a thing?) that someone else placed.

The waitress was really friendly and attentive, which is especially laudable given how crowded the place was.

Overall, a great bar but doesn’t seem to be the best fit if you want wings!

• Visited January 2014
philadelphia area
“Tons of space, friendly servers”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were here on a really dead Tuesday night. It was walking distance from our hotel but it was POURING the rain. So most people weren't venturing out unless starving!
They were having a great deals on wings on Tuesday nights so we lucked out. I got a salad with grilled chicken and just wing sauce as a dressing so I skipped the fried food (ok, I stole 2 boneless wings from my husband). I like hot sauce. I eat it on everything. So I wasn't afraid of the sauce and I was fine for the first half of the meal. The second half, my nose was running and my mouth was on fire. But that is the way I like it! So order accordingly.
What I loved about this restaurant is that it was made to accommodate groups. Sometimes with a bigger family (six of us), we have to wait forever or just have to split into two groups...not fun when your oldest kid is 11. Here, we saw groups of 10 and even 18 sat with no problems.

• Visited May 2014
Mississauga, Canada
“Power Outage”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We went to this location for dinner but they were experiencing a power outage, so we went to the one on 7004 International Drive. Chicken wings were great...moist inside. Had coleslaw for only $0.99...great value. Service was great.

• Visited April 2014