“The perfect house for a family vecation!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Large Newly refurbished  living room.
The Pool Living room and dining area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Pool
Living room and dining area.
Comfortable new dining area.
Games room.
Street
Long Leaf Villa
Floor Plan
Disney queen bedroom
Air conditioned Games Room with Foosball, Ping Pong, and Pop shot.
Air conditioned games room
Games room with darts tennis rackets, Soccer ball and Basketball
Poker table in games room
Fully equipped kitchen
Kitchen and breakfast bar
Harry Potter Bed room
Harry potter Bedroom with two twin beds
Luxurious King size bed in master bedroom
Master Bedroom with Flat screen TV and HD DVD
Master bathroom, ensuite spa shower, and garden tub
Twin sinks in the master ensuite
Second King size master bedroom with on suite bathroom
2nd ensuite bathroom
The fun Seaworld room with flat screen TV and  DVD
Let the kids have fun in the 2 large bunk beds
Pool and Hot Tub
Pool
Utility Room (save on those luggage fees)
Free 28 burger gas grill, you just supply the gas
High chair and crib/play pen
Equipment cupboard contains equipment for allowing house adaptation for those with mobility problems
Orange tree Sports facilities, Basketball, Soccer and Tennis
The community orange groves
Orange Tree
All The fun of Orlando
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
MaiTzofi2...
“The perfect house for a family vecation!!”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Perfect, from start to finish.
We found this place and where impressed by the reviews, It was the perfect place for my family vacation.
The owner helped us from start to finish and was always willing to help. He sent us a great information pack, about the house, the area and the parks, really helpful.
The house was clean (in fact it looked like it had recently had the carpets and furniture steam cleaned).
We had a great time in the pool, hot tub and games room, We always take a couple of days of from the parks, and this was a great place to unwind and enjoy ourselves.
It is really close to Disney and Universal (my favorite place) is easily reached, all we needed was within two to five minutes from the house and the area is fabulous. One place well worth a visit is state park just up the road
We loved it and will go back again
Thank you Paul.

28 Sep 2016
Hi thanks for a great review. We are pleased you had a good time. We hope you come back again soon
A TripAdvisor Member
“Second time Renter: Comfortable, Fun, Clean, Specious.”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This is the second time I rented this 5 bedroom house and I am more than pleased. Every year we have a Young Adult family & friends trip to either Universal Studios or Disney. We had a great time watching movies in the comfortable LIVING ROOM, playing in the GAME ROOM and even doing the simple stuff like sharing a meal. The house truly fits the NUMBER OF GUESTS they claim to fit and they have a KITCHEN appliances to cook or bake. BRING YOUR OWN BASIC INGREDIENTS. Also, the owner responds to questions VERY QUICKLY was always there to answer any questions. DEPOSIT: I have received my money back in a timely manner.
What you see in the pictures is what you get, we hope to get the house again next year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How comfortable the house was due to the large size
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
28 Sep 2016
Hi thanks for the review. It is always a pleasure to host return guests.Look forward to seeing you next year
Yinon F
“Good villa, good location, very enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed during August 2016, 4 adults and 5 teenagers. The villas is roomy and accommodated all of us nicely. The owner, Paul, provided us with great info prior to our visit and we felt very welcome. I would have given it 5 star rating save few little issues.
1. a ceiling fan at the sitting area next to the pool would be a great addition. Sitting out during the hot evenings of August was unpleasant at times. I found a fan in the garage but it is a fixed one and doesn't swivel,so it cooled only a narrow area.
2. The hot tab was empty on our arrival, apparently there is a leak. Some maintenance person came and had a look but we heard nothing after that.
3. One of the showers produced only hot water, I called the maintenance company number to have no reply, so left a message. Never heard from them....
4. Pool towels number is a bit low. We spend a lot of time in the pool and had to share towels....
5. Pool area has few weeds that need to be weeded.

Other than that it is very nice, very close to Disney parks, Publix is only 2 minutes drive and we enjoyed the tennis court of the community.
The owner is very helpful and easy to deal with.

Although I mentioned few things above, all in all, it didn't affect our holiday and we had a great time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All rooms are on one floor
Liked least: Outside seating area not cool enough
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
22 Sep 2016
Thanks for your feedback
I will look into the ceiling fan as suggested We have had problems in the past but due to electrical storms and appliances outside.
I am sorry about the hot tub I did try and take care of it as soon as you told me, the damage was far greater than expected and was fixed as soon as the parts were ordered and arrived.
I had no idea about the shower as you did not mention that to me I have informed the management to rectify that, and the pool towels, and weeds. There were over 15 pool towels in the house, more than enough for 1 each so I am a loss to understand where they are, but thank you for the feedback
Margie P
Barberton, Ohio
“Great find”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I stumbled across this home when I was planning our family vacation. I am so glad I found it! We stayed here from 6/11 - 6/18 with our kids (ages 8, 15, 19, & 23) along with another family. This place accommodated all 10 of us very comfortably. We did our grocery shopping at Publix and there is also a Super Walmart a short driving distance away. The Walmart had many of the Disney souvenirs at half of the price at the parks! Save some money and check out Walmart before heading to the theme parks. I was super impressed at how clean and spacious the home was. We had a small issue with the refrigerator leaking, but I contacted maintenance who came to repair it the same day. The kids and even us adults enjoyed the pool just as much as the parks. The neighborhood is quiet and family oriented. I want to thank the owner, Paul, for providing my family and friends with an unforgettable vacation. The kids all want to go back and specifically requested that we return to this home. I highly recommend Long Leaf Villa to anyone looking for a fantastic place to stay while visiting the sunshine state!!! We are all looking forward to our next trip back! My only complaint is that we didn't stay longer.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The large space, pool and hot tib
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Other
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
15 Aug 2016
Thanks for such a great and informative review and for being such a great guest. Please come and stay with us again and I would be happy to give you a return guest discount
Paul
Jesus R
“"Fabulous"”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very nice home, clean and spacious. Had everything our family of 12 could need. Anything you would need or look for is near by, very surprised how close it was to Disney parks. Also very grateful for the owner Paul T. Provided us with all the information we would need & more. Definitely would recommend to stay in this home!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
29 Jul 2016
We are really glad you had a good time, thanks for staying with us, and we hope to see you again.
wheelerci...
Leander, Texas
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We enjoyed our stay at your awesome home, our grandsons loved the game garage and the swimming pool. The house is beautiful and so conveniently located to all the Disney parks. Thank you, thank you.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
19 Jul 2016
Thanks for staying with us you were the perfect guest. I was a pleasure to host you
jonathan...
“Vacation home”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This home is exactly how it is in the pictures, the moment me and my family stepped into the home it felt like home the owner Mr townley was very attentive when it came to all our questions I have to say our vacation was amazing thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to enjoy our stay in your home

13 May 2016
Hi
Thanks for the great review, glad you had a good time please come and stay again, and make the most of return guest discounts
Paul
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;