“Exactly what we were looking for”
Review of Leo's Diner

Leo's Diner
Ranked #1,673 of 3,861 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We were looking for a local place to eat and Leo's definitely fit the bill. The food was good and fairly priced. I split a 5 cheese grilled cheese sandwich with my daughter and my wife had a buffalo chicken sandwich. Perfect on all counts. Thanks!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

This place is in a handy location downtown and was the closest breakfast place to our hotel. After enjoying the other parts of Orange Ave the evening before a nice hearty breakfast was in order. The place is a diner, so nothing fancy - which is fine. The atmosphere is diner-esque so no complaints there, but the floors were pretty dirty. Hard to keep those white floors looking clean, so I'll give it somewhat of a pass, but...
I got a ham and cheese omelet with hash browns and toast...simple enough.
The waitress was very friendly and efficient and the prices were reasonable - which are the only reasons this place didn't get a terrible.
The omelet was fine. But there was some sort of slop that came with it that was supposed to be hash browns. These things weren't brown, they were yellow and slimy. I'm assuming because they used a tub of margarine (or some butter substitute) to make them...and that's about all you could taste too...and it wasn't good margarine.
I finished my omelet and toast, but only 2 bites out of my 'hash' (I had to try a second bite to make sure they really were that bad - they were). My wife had one bite of hers - which were of the same kind and quality. And our otherwise friendly and efficient waitress didn't ask about the obviously disliked portion of the meals (which is why service was rated as average vs higher).
Bottom line - I doubt I'll be eating here again...but if you find yourself here for some reason, you now know what NOT to get.