“Fantastic 'Dogs”

Ranked #1,486 of 3,923 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My brother and I found this place whilst staying overnight in Downtown Orlando.

The selection of beers is incredible. This is great bar for sports, with TV's everywhere and all sorts of sport shown. What makes this place though is the Hotdogs. You can't get any better than baseball, beer and dogs!

Highly recommeded.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Great beer selection. Very friendly and prompt staff. Food was awesome! We will for sure return the next time we are in Orlando.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a good hot dog last Sunday and let me tell you, this is it. They had every kind of beer you could want and the dogs were amazing. I had the southwest with avocado. Yummy. Nice layeg back atmosphere. Server was friendly and very helpful. Give it a try.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I wish I had a place like Frank & Steins near me! You can pretty much tell how awesome it is just by the name, Frank & Steins, like Frankenstein and because they serve hot dogs and beer...get it? Anyhow, the service was good and the bar seemed like it could be a real fun place. They even have skeeball! The beer list was massive, tons of choices both by the bottle and draft. I was able to find tons of beers that I can't get at home, I could have sat and drank all day. We also tried some of their franks, and they were delicious. We were pleasantly surprised when we received the bill, everything was super cheap. Next time I am the area I will be back.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Like the title suggests, go there for happy hour if you like good beer. You'll find something to enjoy. Food is OK, nothing to right home about, the 1/2 off some food items for happy hour helps, wouldn't pay full price for it though.

It also has a good selection of beers for not-happy-hour too.