“wouldn't go back” 2 of 5 bubbles

McDonald's
Ranked #1,363 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Ireland
“wouldn't go back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

dinning area was dirty . food wasn't very hot , service was poor / rude.just not a nice place to eat , very let down after hearing so much about it.

Visited November 2013

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Big Mold with Fries!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife, Child and I recently ate from this location while on vacation. We decided to eat here for a quick lunch and were alarmed at the rudeness exhibited here. Let me start with the cashier...RUDE. Ok, I have dealt with rude before but, while waiting at the counter for the food...I am watching them box my daughter's Happy Meal and after the food was boxed, the line worker went to add the toy to the box and dropped the toy on the floor and proceeded to pick it up and where does it go? Right in the box! YUCK! We asked them to fix a whole new Happy Meal and they seemed bothered but did so (unwillingly). Then, we are almost done eating when my wife happens to notice that the last few bites of her Big Mac are MOLDED! So we are not sure what her actual mold intake was for the day but, in my estimation...any is bad! She takes the sandwich to the counter and is greeted by the manager who says "Yeah?" until she showed him the burger and then his tune changed (a little) He quickly threw it away and asks....what do I do? Really? My wife says "I would like my money refunded" He says "Would you like another sandwich?" LOL My wife says "refund" He ever so politely (sarcasm) refunds her the amount of a Big Mac value meal. I am sorry, but in these instances....full refund is protocol IMO. needless to say, we will NEVER look toward that side of the street when back in town! Disgusting....Purely Disgusting!

• Visited March 2014
Orlando, Florida
“HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

if you want to get your food warm and correct without an attitude don't go here. Managers have no clue what the meaning of customer service is and they seem to love giving customers attitude about getting a couple packets of ketchup or anything extra really.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ferretsrule411
Corby, England, United Kingdom
“BAD”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

we went here and the food was horrible .. there were no sauces available.
And everyone in the que had to listen to one member of staff moan that she wanted a break. she refused to help anyone and we had to wait 15 minutes for a burger and fries and then they got the order wrong !!!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rebecca B
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Biggest mcdonalds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

This is on I drve right next to quality international hotel, this is so much more than our mackies in Liverpool , we where amazed all the different food they have on offer. You can get all your regular meals but you can also get pizza and Mexican food here. Upstairs ther is a games room and somewhere for the small kids to play so you can spend a couple of hours here while the kids are having fun !

Visited December 2012