“Drive thru ok”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #1,739 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We only go thru drive thru and it's still slow to some point so could only imagine inside how busy they were, prices are expensive. Best to go to Wendy's or Subway.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

dinning area was dirty . food wasn't very hot , service was poor / rude.just not a nice place to eat , very let down after hearing so much about it.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife, Child and I recently ate from this location while on vacation. We decided to eat here for a quick lunch and were alarmed at the rudeness exhibited here. Let me start with the cashier...RUDE. Ok, I have dealt with rude before but, while waiting at the counter for the food...I am watching them box my daughter's Happy Meal and after the food was boxed, the line worker went to add the toy to the box and dropped the toy on the floor and proceeded to pick it up and where does it go? Right in the box! YUCK! We asked them to fix a whole new Happy Meal and they seemed bothered but did so (unwillingly). Then, we are almost done eating when my wife happens to notice that the last few bites of her Big Mac are MOLDED! So we are not sure what her actual mold intake was for the day but, in my estimation...any is bad! She takes the sandwich to the counter and is greeted by the manager who says "Yeah?" until she showed him the burger and then his tune changed (a little) He quickly threw it away and asks....what do I do? Really? My wife says "I would like my money refunded" He says "Would you like another sandwich?" LOL My wife says "refund" He ever so politely (sarcasm) refunds her the amount of a Big Mac value meal. I am sorry, but in these instances....full refund is protocol IMO. needless to say, we will NEVER look toward that side of the street when back in town! Disgusting....Purely Disgusting!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

if you want to get your food warm and correct without an attitude don't go here. Managers have no clue what the meaning of customer service is and they seem to love giving customers attitude about getting a couple packets of ketchup or anything extra really.

1  Thank ferretsrule411
Reviewed 17 May 2013

we went here and the food was horrible .. there were no sauces available.
And everyone in the que had to listen to one member of staff moan that she wanted a break. she refused to help anyone and we had to wait 15 minutes for a burger and fries and then they got the order wrong !!!!

1  Thank Rebecca B