“SO GOOD!”

Raphsodic Cooperative Company
Orlando, Florida
“SO GOOD!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Best vegan cupcake bakery in Orlando. New selection every time you visit. Super friendly staff. Can't wait for more locations to open.

Sanibel, FL
“Cute place, friendly staff, wide selection of Gluten Free options.”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This is a sweet little bakery with a wide selection of treats. I ordered the mint chocolate cupcakes, strawberry cupcakes and mini peach pies. All gluten free. The mint cupcakes were the best of the bunch but they weren't really all that great. The taste was nice but we found them rather dry. Might be perfect with apple sauce in the mix. The strawberry cupcakes were dry too, but the frosting on both cupcakes was amazing. The mini pie was mostly crust. A bit sad since it's so rare that I find a GF bakery, so I had high hopes. The makings are there and I'm not sure if our cupcakes were dry since it was the end of the day. Friendly staff. 6 items for $17 seemed a fair price. I'd try them again.

• Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Looks like Chocolate, taste like carrots”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I tried this place because it had good reviews on Yelp. The girl working there was AWESOME, probably one of the best service I ever got for pick up. On the other hand, the cupcakes weren't good at all. I've tried other vegan cupcakes before and those had to be the worst ones. Also it did not help that I went there on St Patrick's Day and all of them were covered with this horrible green frosting. Anyway, I will mostly not come back there anytime soon.

• Visited March 2014
listen4kristen
“Best cupcakes ever!”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I can't even begin to think about what I'd do if I didn't have Raphsodic Bakery. I'm a local vegan, and this is the only place in town that satisfies the sweet tooth for the vegan & gluten-free community. This bakery has made my vegan transition a more effortless and enjoyable one! Knowing that I can enjoy every option on its mouth-watering menu is something that I am truly grateful for. Not only that, but Raphsodic Bakery is a place that I can take my non-vegan friends and family, as well as my gluten-free boyfriend, to with zero complaints and much satisfaction. We love sampling your charmingly innovative cupcakes. They’re rich, luscious, filling, unique, and satisfying. In fact, they’re better than the “real thing.” I love Raphsodic!

• Visited June 2013