“Great food & Service”

Ranked #1,719 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Located conveniently next to the Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida, Thai City Restaurant and Sushi offers traditional Thai cuisine, as well as Japanese sushi. From the decor, atmosphere, the owners, and the food, Thai City Restaurant and Sushi excels in prepared Thai food and cuisine.
Thomasville, Georgia
“Great food & Service”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The service was excellent and friendly. The pineapple fried rice, cucumber salad and the seafood trio were all excellent. The tom yum soup was also tasty. The atmosphere was nice. This is a definite come back to Thai restaurant. I am often in Orlando so this one is a keeper.

• Visited June 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Didn't honor promotion !”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Went there because of a Entertainment book promotion. Admitted that they still advertise in the book, but did not honor it because the address was old. Apparently its been an year since they moved. So they did not notify the Entertainment book about the address change, neither did they stop advertising, but they don't honor it now that the address does not match. Great ! Food was not bad but not worth the trouble.

• Visited October 2013
United States
“Moved but still delicious!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

LOVE THIS PLACE! I was a fan in the old location and so happy that I found them after they moved. Friends and I usually go for lunch and get the Pad Thai special with spring rolls and salad. It is a lot of food for an amazing price, and I usually end up taking half my Pad Thai home with me. One of my girlfriends (who doesn't eat meat) and I went for dinner the other night and had the spring rolls (my favorite anywhere), Panang Curry with tofu (excellent) and Pad Se-ew (new for me, but good). I always get a thai tea, and she had the jasmine. I'd highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner. It's off Skyview Drive, near the Florida Mall, next to Outback.

• Visited October 2013
Orlando
“Great quality food! Fair price.”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I love eating thai food. The location of this place was near FL mall, a busy tourist location in my opinion. We had a BOGO coupon and being college students, we were on a budget so this sounded like a great deal. I can honestly say, we will definitely be back here! Our waitress was very friendly and helpful when ordering. We both ordered lunch specials which came with an entree, salad, soup, and even a spring roll! All for $9! Everything was cooked fresh and looked appetizing. My pad thai came in a generous serving size and I even had left overs. It tasted very good. When we went, there were hardly any people eating except for maybe one other family. Maybe it was because people don't know how good the food is! If you want yummy pad thai, check this place out! :) You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013