“One of my favorite places to eat”
Review of B-Line Diner

B-Line Diner
Ranked #278 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Exceptional food. Perfect service. You will not be disappointed. Open 24 hours. Inexpensive dining with much better food than most places twice as expensive.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

For a restaurant within a hotel, his was pretty good. The meal portions were very good and the food quality was what I would expect for being associated with a Hyatt hotel. Of course, the pricing matches the hotel environs as well. In any case, a good convenient meal.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Always make a point of comming here for dinner when in town, I was looking forward to dining here but I left feeling a bit meh!!! I was seated promptly but I a friendly hostess who informed me my waitress would be soon over, after about 10 mins a surly older woman came over and took my drink order she did return promptly with it, there was no usual waitress chat and I told her my order but she just wrote it down and off she went, whilst waiting I was ppl watching as us scots like a good nose about and watched said waitress and she was just so dour with everyone in her section. There was a wowan in a black suit( mayb the manager) who was just like the waitress very dour and all she seemed to do was walk round doing a circuit of the diner not onc speaking to any of her customers - very disappointed when this was the Peabody the service was amazing!!! Hope the management read this and improve upo.n there service offered it wad 2 star derive in a 5 star yotel

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Took an hour and a half to make one sandwich. Management is horrible. Just like the food that was burnt and cold. I have eaten here more than 25 times. Hyatt shoud be ashamed. Yard house just opened which is a darden restaurant and is way better.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Nice american atmosphere of a typical diner! Great burgers & fried potatoes with interesting beers....
The breakfast includes many options, great fruit and eggs. The place is lively and busy....