“Good Food, Sticker Shock”
Review of B-Line Diner

B-Line Diner
Ranked #277 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The menu was all good home-cooking. I loved the food. The kids loved it. Our waitress was in training, so service was a little slow, but we had no problem with that. Menu prices were fair 18-28 per entree with kids prices under 10. BUT we got a major surprise when the ticket came up to $100 for two adults & 2 children during Lunch. Where it came from was $4.50 per soda, even the tiny kids sodas! My Husband has a Heineken (off menu) that was $7.00, then ordered a soda so his drinks were $11.50 alone. Fountain drinks are usually $1.50, but you take it in stride. It was in a Beautiful Hyatt Hotel. The food was good, but the price left no room for dessert. I was disappointed because they had the most beautiful dessert display case right in front.

1  Thank Carrie G

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband, daughter and I went for dinner. I had corned beef, my daughter had macaroni & cheese w/seafood and my husband had the chicken sandwich. The mac was great. We all enjoyed that. The corned beef was good. I had the creme brulee, my daughter the key lime pie and my husband the buttermilk chocolate cake. He was very disappointed because there was one tiramisu chocolate cup when we arrived, but when he was ready for dessert it was gone :-( With that being said he enjoyed his cake anyway. You have to park in the Hyatt parking deck, but if you ask they will validate.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Exceptional food. Perfect service. You will not be disappointed. Open 24 hours. Inexpensive dining with much better food than most places twice as expensive.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

For a restaurant within a hotel, his was pretty good. The meal portions were very good and the food quality was what I would expect for being associated with a Hyatt hotel. Of course, the pricing matches the hotel environs as well. In any case, a good convenient meal.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Always make a point of comming here for dinner when in town, I was looking forward to dining here but I left feeling a bit meh!!! I was seated promptly but I a friendly hostess who informed me my waitress would be soon over, after about 10 mins a surly older woman came over and took my drink order she did return promptly with it, there was no usual waitress chat and I told her my order but she just wrote it down and off she went, whilst waiting I was ppl watching as us scots like a good nose about and watched said waitress and she was just so dour with everyone in her section. There was a wowan in a black suit( mayb the manager) who was just like the waitress very dour and all she seemed to do was walk round doing a circuit of the diner not onc speaking to any of her customers - very disappointed when this was the Peabody the service was amazing!!! Hope the management read this and improve upo.n there service offered it wad 2 star derive in a 5 star yotel