“Our Favorite”

Ranked #42 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, View, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Narcoossee's serves a spectacular selection of fresh seafood at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A Signature Dining restaurant, Narcoossee's offers dinners with a coastal theme—seared grilled scallops, crab-crusted halibut, grilled wild king salmon and steamed whole Maine lobster from North American waters.The menu at Narcoossee's appeals to a range of tastes. In addition to seafood specialties, it also includes filet mignon, chicken breast and vegetable dishes. Be sure to save room for the mouthwatering desserts, such as the key lime crème brûlée and the almond-crusted cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce.Fireworks Viewing From Our VerandahNarcoossee's sits on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in an airy, eight-sided pavilion. Make your reservation after nightfall so that you can enjoy spectacular views of the Wishes fireworks show in Magic Kingdom theme park from Narcoossee's restaurant!
Berlin, Maryland
“Our Favorite”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Our second trip here, and its our favorite. Our table was perfect the ambience, food, and service is just the best. I was pleased to see they offered a wine flight which is nice when a couple is ordering a different entree and appetizers.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Disappointing experience at Narcoossees”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

My husband and I dined at Narcoossees during our recent trip to Walt Disney World. We booked to signature restaurants for grown up dinner (Narcoossee's and Yacht Club steakhouse). We dropped our son off at the Neverland Club at Polynesian for a few hours so we could dine in peace! My husband and I both ordered crab cakes for our appetizer and the lobster and filet for our main course. I thought both fell short, but my husband enjoyed his steak. I buy premade crab cakes from a local seafood store here in Twinsburg Ohio which are so delicious. The ones they served at narcoossess were small and almost fisy tasting and salty. I was really disappointed with them as I LOVE crab cakes. I also was disappointed in the filet as well. The quality just didn't seem to be there and when paying over $200 for a meal I do expect high quality ingredients and excellent service. Speaking of service, this is another area that was a big disappointment. It was almost non existent. We both ordered a glass of wine when we were sat and once our meal was brought out we didn't see our server again for a long time. We had both finished our meals and were sitting there waiting to have our dishes removed. Had we seen her walk by, we would have flagged her down but we never even saw her walk past us. Once she finally came to remove our plates we were able to request another glass of wine. Again, when spending over $200 on a meal, I feel my glass shouldn't sit empty! On a positive note, our son really enjoyed the neverland kids club and was very disappointed when we showed up in a few hours to pick him up! He was asking to go back! So, if you are thinking of using the kids club so you can enjoy an adult meal, you won't be disappointed! They even take care of getting the kids their dinner as well! Oh and a positive about the restaurant is that it does make for a nice romantic meal with your special one. My husband and I were celebrating our Anniversary and we received personalized Narcoossee's menu to take home, so that was a nice touch. I would say that we had a much better experience all around at Yachtsmen. so, if you are choosing between the two, I would go with Yachtsmen!

1 Thank jamey_mj
Airdrie, United Kingdom
“great meal”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Had an excelent meal at NARCOOSSEES great seat overlooking the lake,friendly service excellent choice of beers I had innis and gunn scottish beer which was recmmended by BRIAN WOULD DEFIATELY EAT THERE AGAIN

Visited September 2012
New York
“Favorite Memory”
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

Words can't express what a wonderful time my family had at this restaurant. We went for dinner here for the first time as we were staying at the Grand Floridian during the summer. We got a table overlooking the lagoon and Cinderella's castle and then the fireworks started...most incredible moment that we will never forget. This was the biggest highlight of our trip. The food was amazing and the staff was wonderful. It couldn't have been any better.

Jupiter, Florida
“Not as good as Yachtsman”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

This used to be one of the best restaurants on WDW property but based on our last two visits there are better options. In fact, on this week's trip we preferred the meal we had at the Grand Floridian Cafe to the one at Narcoosee. While the quality of meat is very good the sides range from boring to unpleasant. Excellent vegetables didn't make up for an overly sweet potato purée and a very bland bread. Nothing made us exclaim with pleasure or surprise, it was simply a good meal, which can be easily found at WDW for much lower prices. If you're looking for an exceptional dinner at the same price point try the Yachtsman at Yacht & Beach Club. Everyone in the party agreed it was a better experience.