“Best cuisine during our trip”
Review of Narcoossee's

Narcoossee's
Ranked #79 of 4,059 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Narcoossee's serves a spectacular selection of fresh seafood at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A Signature Dining restaurant, Narcoossee's offers dinners with a coastal theme—seared grilled scallops, crab-crusted halibut, grilled wild king salmon and steamed whole Maine lobster from North American waters.The menu at Narcoossee's appeals to a range of tastes. In addition to seafood specialties, it also includes filet mignon, chicken breast and vegetable dishes. Be sure to save room for the mouthwatering desserts, such as the key lime crème brûlée and the almond-crusted cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce.Fireworks Viewing From Our VerandahNarcoossee's sits on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in an airy, eight-sided pavilion. Make your reservation after nightfall so that you can enjoy spectacular views of the Wishes fireworks show in Magic Kingdom theme park from Narcoossee's restaurant!
Reviewed 9 November 2013

It is very hard to get a table here so make reservations way in advance. My family of 3 tried and failed on a walkin basis to get in the first night of our stay. We tried again and were lucky enough to get a table at the bar. Thanks to MARCOS who took excellent care of us. I would say the ahi tuna was the best individual dish I had during our disney trip. We also enjoyed the fireworks show during dinner. They let you get up and watch from the deck outside. It is great. Remember to book way ahead even if you are a hotel guest.

1  Thank gwera
Write a ReviewReviews (1,488)

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I had read mixed reviews of this restaurant prior to our trip but had high hopes that it would be a fantastic meal. I was not disappointed. The restaurant overlooking the lagoon feels intimate and special. I have to say the food is some of the best at Disney and possibly any restaurant. The crab cakes and bisque soup were excellent. The halibut was great and perhaps the biggest surprise the ribeye steak was the best ever. It was better than Le Cellier in Epcot which also has a really good ribeye. I think it was even better than the ribeye served at the Peabody in Memphis, TN which previously held the record for best steak in my book. I was slightly disappointed with the butter poached lobster tail but it was still good. Dessert is also excellent. We tried the strawberry angel cake and the almond crusted cheesecake. The baked chocolate mousse is very rich with a nice dark chocolate flavor. Stick with one of the other desserts if you prefer something lighter. I will definitely be going back on our next trip!

1  Thank DwnSouth
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is a good option for dinner. Outside on the terrace you can get a great view of the evening Magic Kingdom fireworks.

1  Thank cdc049
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The setting couldn't be lovlier. Overlooking the lagoon in with lights twinkling as you view out all around the Magic Kingdom resort area. The food is wonderful, but the magical Disney setting really does add another dimension to the experience. The restaurant has a classy interior. Blues and pines and dimmed lighting.

Our server was very friendly and attentive. She brought us some sourdough bread and butter to start the meal after we had placed out orders. Delicious, and lived up to the promise of sour.

I had their veggie option of pumpkin ravioli was a beautifully presented dish, which they have clearly put thought into and great portion side (take note Yachtsman Steakhouse!). Everyone else at the table was very happy with their steaks and lobster. Server was great in showing us how to get maximum advantage from the dining plan as well.

For dessert I had the famous almond cheesecake and oh man, did it live up to the hype. Stupendous. Narccossee's will definitely be back on the agenda next trip to Disney.

Oh, try and book your visit to coincide with the fireworks which you can watch from the decking outside.

1  Thank DearChicago
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and I recently dined at This restaurant. The server was very pleasant and efficient, she anticipated all our needs and offered helpful suggestions. The steak and lobster were fabulous, cooked exactly as we had requested, and just when we thought that it could not get better, we were served our desserts, the almond encrusted cheesecake was scrumptious. All in all a really great experience.