“Best Sushi in Orlando”

Neighbourhood: Doctor Phillips
Central Florida, Florida
“Best Sushi in Orlando”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Don't be fooled by the larger, more popular sushi restaurants in the area, this is where you need to go for the best. Everything here is first rate, there are lots of basic and traditional offerings here, as well as lots of creative options as well. I have been dining here for over 10 years and have not found better Sushi anywhere.

• Visited May 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Great little place”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Found this little place after my wife and I went to World of Beer for a couple drinks. Staff was friendly and the sushi was fresh and delicious. Only knock against this place is that it is a small restaurant so you do feel a little cramped, but it won't ruin the meal.

Visited July 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Just returned form dinner. We used this website to find a good place for sushi when visiting Orlando. This is the first time I have ever posted a negative comment about any restaurant. The service was below par, but we were enjoying our beer so whatever...the "food" is what left us speechless. None of my group of four could find one thing that we ordered to be less than lousy. Worst food I have ever eaten at a restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jeff M
Orlando, Florida
“Always Fresh”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I hate to review this wonderful sushi restaurant, I'm afraid that it will become so busy I'll have a hard time getting in.
This is my "GO TO" place for Sushi, it is always so fresh, and the Staff is awesome. I'm always afraid to eat raw sushi from other locations, I can't stand it if my food tastes "fishie", Nagoya never disappoints. Love Sushi.....Give this place a try, you won't be sorry.

• Visited June 2014
Mesa, Arizona
“Just OK”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Was busy and service wasn't very good or quick, maybe we visited on an off nite. I wouldn't go again but from the reviews this is a good place so you should probably give it a try. We are used to the place we go at home and this is a lot different.

Sushi was ok but nothing out of the ordinary for what we usually get.