“Awful”

Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on International Drive in Orlando, near the Orange County Convention Center, right next to ICEBAR Orlando and Hawaiian Rumble Mini Golf. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ale House is usually a place we look for when we’re traveling since it’s usually dependable. We found this one after we got in last night. I ordered the Apple, Cranberry, Walnut salad. The lettuce was dry like it had been left out for hours. The walnuts were awful! I don’t know what spice they used on them but it permeated the whole salad. My husband ordered a cheeseburger. How hard can that be? It seemed like low grade meat, despite their description of fresh meat never frozen, cooked to a gray tasteless puck. Thank goodness for the tomato and pickles. I would give 5 stars to our waitress Mary B and her trainee assistant. They were friendly and gave great service. One last thing for management, their wi-if was out and I asked three times if someone could reboot the router. It never happened.

1  Thank VickiGP
Write a ReviewReviews (2,647)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the nachos and calamari for starters and the waitress rightly put our order for mains in after a break because the starters were huge! We had the daily special steak and what an overall fantastic meal it was! The waitress was just brilliant

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love this place! The food is delicious and the service is brilliant. Me and my fiancée have been just the two of us and also with our friend. The baby back ribs are really good and my fiancée loves the miller light at only $2! The server that we had actually remembered us from our previous visit too which we think is really good. This particular Millers is in the perfect location and altho go it’s always extremely busy, it is generally always possible to get a table as it is a large property. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We called in to avoid a rain shower well what a surprise nice big place lots of seats big bar down the middle. We decided to have food and this was a good choice the food was excellent and the staff are very friendly and helpful l. Prices are the cheapest on international drive you can smoke if you want to inside the top bar
In all was a great place to find we will be back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place for service and food it is also family friendly.They do different meal deals every night and their rack of ribs are excellent. Portion sizes are a good size and if you require a more larger portion you can order extra sides. We will be going back here on our next visit.